Sweep is hiring aDevOps Engineer, based in France, to help us streamline our operations and processes.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
As a DevOps Engineer at Sweep, you will own the technical infrastructure, providing tools and processes to engineers so that code can smoothly move from personal laptops to production. Your key role will be to ensure the efficiency and reliability of our systems, focusing on continuous integration and continuous deployment.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As part of the engineering team, you will:
1. Own the technical infrastructure of Sweep 🛠️
- Develop and manage CI/CD processes for different environments
- Implement best practices and monitor the system regularly to identify any irregularities
- Ensure the smooth deployment of code from personal laptops to production servers
2. Facilitate collaboration 🤝
- Work closely with the engineering and QA teams to improve our product's performance
- Ensure the optimal functioning of our systems, minimizing downtime and reducing the occurrences of errors
3. Focus on security and compliance 🔒
- Implement security measures and data protection protocols
- Handle database anonymizations in a SOC 2 context
- Maintain SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliance
4. Continuously improve and learn 🚀
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to ensure we're always at the forefront
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- Mid-level experience as a DevOps Engineer or a similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of AWS, Docker, PostgreSQL, Terraform
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Knowledge and experience in data modeling, database design, and data management
- Familiarity with high-traffic systems
- Autonomous and self-structured
- Willing to imagine and implement processes to ease developers' lives
- Passionate about solving problems and developing solutions
- A team player who values collaboration and feedback
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.