The Flo Creative Studio is the hub for creating world class marketing creative at Flo. This is a new role that will lead the direct response user acquisition creative we make as well as script-writing for content creation agencies that work with us.
The Creative Studio is built on a culture of creativity, initiative, data and customer-centricity. There’s a focus on creative excellence and feedback to ensure everyone on the team becomes the best they can be in their field.
You’ll be part of an exciting task force to improve our user acquisition creative through writing. You’ll work alongside our Creative Producer, Designers, Animators, Brand Managers, Analysts and User Acquisition Managers.
Working in fortnightly sprints you’ll develop creative hypotheses and collaborate with our in-house team and agencies to bring new ads to life. You’ll come up with concepts, lines and scripts to kick off the creative process.
You’ll think about how to emotionally connect with users and pay attention to language market fit. We are a global business with a large U.S. customer base, so you’ll be mindful of who you’re writing for and the context. At Flo, details matter, so you should be ready (and up for the challenge!) to work to feedback from medical and legal experts.
- As a social-first, direct response writer you have experience concepting and creating thumb stopping content for brands. You write strong hooks for static ads and videos, and write UGC scripts that resonate with people about problems they’d like to solve in life. Your mindset is focussed on Flo’s users, what they need and how we can solve it for them.
- Paid User Acquisition experience
- A test-and-learn mindset — you know the importance of psychological techniques for persuasive writing, and have experience iterating on and developing concepts using a/b testing.
- You should be deeply familiar with social channels, the formats and creative styles that work for each platform.
- A social native and creative obsessed, you’ll know what other great brands are nailing it when it comes to social content and ads. You’ll bring new ideas, inspiration and competitive examples to the table week-on-week to create and lead on new concepts with our designers.
- Ideally, you have experience distilling complex ideas and medical concepts into engaging, clear, and benefits-led creative. You’re also curious and passionate about women’s health. You value working for somewhere that’s mission-driven and are excited to help empower women around the world every day.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Produce and refine engaging and original written direct response ads/creatives for various platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Contribute to creative writing for campaigns aimed at achieving marketing and commercial objectives.
- Take ownership of specific writing projects and contribute to the team's deliverables, knowledge sharing, and process/product enhancements.
- Revise and edit written copy based on feedback and requirements.
- Suggest variants of copy for testing.
- Collaborate with team members, departments, freelancers and agencies on various marketing initiatives
- Stay actively informed and observant about our industry and competitors.
- Ensure the delivery of materials that meet high quality standards.
- Work with localisation teams to ensure that we don’t just translate - but localize our work.
- Adhere to agreed-upon deadlines for the timely completion of all materials.
- Collaborate with diverse teams and departments on various marketing initiatives and projects.