Bubble enables thousands of businesses around the world to build software solutions without code. Our users use Bubble to build VC-backed startups, personal projects, and internal company tools. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through more accessible software.
About the role:
In this role, you’ll be responsible for overseeing our program of developer agencies who build on Bubble for their clients. To date, the program has grown significantly on its own, and we’re looking for a talented partnerships manager to take it to the next level.
We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable navigating ambiguity and can wear multiple hats to scale a best-in-class agency program. You’ll get exposure to many facets of the business as this role will be highly cross-functional, and this role will have a direct impact on company level initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring Bubble to more users by establishing and managing partnerships with a wide range of agencies, as well as managing the broader ecosystem of Bubble developers and freelancers. This role will be building out a massive customer acquisition channel from the ground up, while holding our partners to a high standard to ensure that the Bubble ecosystem is trustworthy.
As Manager of our Agency Partnerships you will:
- Develop and execute against go-to-market strategy focused on finding, wining, and retaining global developer agencies
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams to deliver against our agency program revenue objectives and company acquisition goals
- Provide ongoing leadership, guidance, and support to the agency partners to ensure their success in integrating and promoting Bubble to their clients
- Prioritize and execute on top initiatives to grow our program offering through product improvements, program initiatives, and other novel ideas to scale the program
- Partner with our Data teams to forecast, monitor, and report on performance of the program and initiatives you drive with agencies
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Sales, Partnerships, and/or Business Development roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong project management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience within the no-code industry is a huge plus, but not required
- Previous experience in a quota-carrying role is preferred
If this sounds like you, apply! If you don’t meet all of the qualifications but think you could be a match, we’d still love the chance to review your application.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $112,000 to $152,000. Commission is not currently a form of compensation for this role. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is very remote-friendly, and we have Bubble employees who work across the United States. You’ll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. and are within commuting distance of our office based in Manhattan, NYC.