Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
Having closed our Series B funding in April 2021, and looking ahead to our Series C, we're excited about the next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world. We’re a high-performing team with 155 Unminders across London, Sydney and New York and would love to talk to you about our Senior Creative Producer role.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
At Unmind we believe in “Uniting Behind Uniqueness” based on the belief that humans are endlessly unique and their opportunities are equally important. In order to fulfil our mission, we want our team to represent the diversity of our users which is why we’re committed to building an inclusive workplace where we encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We want to foster a culture where everybody feels included, heard, and equal – regardless of age, disability, gender, neurodiversity, marital or parental status, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
If there are any adjustments we can make that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply or email us at email@example.com.
The Role – Senior Creative Producer
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join as our new Senior Creative Producer, joining our multi-disciplined Content team who’s goal is to create the best Mental Health and Wellbeing content in the world.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own the management of content projects from end to end including development, production, budgeting/scheduling, creative/editorial supervision, and scheduling facilities, equipment, personnel, and locations
- Liaise effectively with the Creative, Production and Marketing teams to gain a full and thorough understanding of the requirements and timings for any shoots.
- Be the main point of contact for the project. It’s important that you are across everything from Brief to Delivery and keep all relevant parties looped into comms.
- Lead Stakeholder meetings to discuss shoot and deliverable requirements and lead on actions from meetings.
- Own the operation of our resource and project planning, liaising with all stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery.
- Source and book everything that is needed for the production of a shoot. This may include selecting and booking crew and models, sourcing and booking locations, booking couriers/taxis, and sourcing and booking accommodation and travel where appropriate.
- Make sure that everyone involved in the production of the shoot has been fully informed of the requirements and details of the shoot and that the Production Team have everything they need for each shoot, including hard drive(s), any relevant Release Forms, props and refreshments.
- Take ownership in managing all elements of Post Production, including offline and online edits, grading, animation/motion graphics, sound effects, music and audio mix, raising any issues relating to deadlines, live dates and editing time.
Skills and Experience
We encourage you to remove education from your CV upon application as qualifications are not a driving factor in our decision making and we are committed to tackling educational inequality. We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for this position:
- Ability to manage heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning and overseeing multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills to help keep projects on time and on track and positively influence stakeholders.
- Strong resilience, bias for action and the ability to proactively solve problems as they arise.
- Financial understanding of managing project budgets and implications.
- A positive, growth mindset in the face of challenges and adversity.
- Comfort working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Hunger to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on our careers page, but they include:
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Unmind Equity scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off and celebration days
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Dog-friendly workplace