In a world where diabetes, obesity and poor health (mental and physical) is becoming more and more common, Hunter & Gather is on a mission to improve your health and wellbeing.
A cross-category real food and supplements brand that creates ancestrally inspired products which are always free from refined sugars, grains/gluten and inflammatory seed oils.
Since launch in 2017, Hunter & Gather are making waves in the FMCG industry, with their fast growth (a Multi-Million pound brand within their first 3 years), plethora of awards won (Forbes, Ocado Rising Stars, Great Taste Producer and more) as well as an innovative Omni-channel approach.
The brand is on a rocket ship in terms of growth and has big plans for the next 12-24 months for their D2C of which you will be key in helping to deliver our growth plans both in the UK and Internationally.
If you are looking to join an exciting fast growth brand with a mission, epic team culture and flexible working - then check out the details below and get applying!
What is the role?
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be supporting the Head of Growth to implement key website updates, work with external agencies on paid social and PPC campaigns, and enhance the customer experience through interface, content and functionality optimisations. You will be fundamental in our growth strategy for D2C. You will be hands on with implementing both design and tech updates as well as bringing your own ideas on how we can be the very best in D2C marketing.
• Full time Mon – Fri
• 37.5-hour week
• 33 days leave (inc. bank holidays)
• Flexi start time (Core business hours 10-4)
• Hybrid: WFH up to 3 days per week
• AXA Private Healthcare
• Dog friendly office
• Office in Chafford Hundred, Essex RM16 (C2C trains + bus connections)
• Parking nearby
Reporting to: Head of Growth
• 1+ Years Digital Marketing Experience
• Experience with Shopify & email marketing
• Digitally Native
• Experience with a subscription platform & Klaviyo
• Digital marketing fundamentals
• Accurate copywriting
• Design skills (Canva or similar)
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Appreciation of ancestral influenced lifestyles such as Keto, Paleo, Low Carb, Carnivore
• A foodie – we love a good grass-fed British Tomahawk
Skills and attributes
• Thrive within an Entrepreneurial business/environment
• Agile and dynamic
• Ability to design, implement and continually improve processes
• Comfortable with change and development
• Operating the Ecommerce platform website (Shopify) to ensure fully functioning
• Working with subscription platform
• Working with our web designers to design & update landing pages and themes (Shopify, Unbounce)
• Testing and configuring backend settings
• Building & implementing offers in-line with promotional plan and testing schedule
• Content management (e.g., legal pages, blogs etc)
• Updating help docs content
• Creating and updating banners and thumbnails
• Contribute to the promotional plan and wider e-commerce strategy
• Optimising sites for improved KPIs (e.g., conversion rate, AOV)
• Testing new or existing technical integrations when required
• Implementing on-site SEO recommendations
• Supporting content production and social media when required
• Updating Google Shopping feed
• Collaborating with agency partner/s on digital advertising campaigns
• Updating App content
• Building forms and surveys
• Designing and implementing popups for database growth
• Reporting on KPls through documentation and presentation in weekly meetings
• Support all other teams with digital tasks
• Research new tools and ideas