Who are we?
Tumelo’s mission is to empower shareholder democracy with technology that supports impactful stewardship. Our technology suite gives retail and institutional investors full transparency over their investment holdings and enables them to have a voice on the issues they care about. We believe that our technology has the potential to create a more transparent and representative stewardship process, which will lead to better outcomes for investors and the industry as a whole.
We’re also incredibly passionate about Tumelo’s culture and ways of working. We have an amazing team who care deeply about our mission. We value team well-being and strive to build a safe, healthy environment where people can bring their whole selves to work.
As our Product Operations Associate, you'll be accurately inputting and cross-checking large amounts of data into a database / platform. Working closely with other members of the team, you'll ensure that all data is entered in a timely and efficient manner.
You'll be detail-oriented, super organised and reliable - accuracy of data is critical in this role. You'll be great at spotting errors and subsequently correcting them, making sure data is accurate and complete and enabling the wider operations team to identify areas of improvement.
- Accurately enter and update information in multiple platforms, ensuring data integrity and completeness
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to complete tasks within timelines
- Assist in various operational tasks, such as coordinating and monitoring upcoming workload.
- Contribute to and identify opportunities to streamline operational processes and suggest improvements for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with wider teams across different departments to produce tooling (product, operations, engineering)
- Strong proficiency in typing and data entry
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong organisational and time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Good technical aptitude, ability to learn new systems and software quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Prior experience in data entry and processes preferred
Salary and benefits:
Find out more about what it's like to work for Tumelo on our careers page!
- Up to £25,000 Salary, dependent on experience.
- Generous company share scheme
- Private healthcare
- Work From Home budget
- 5% employer pension contribution
- £50 per month wellness budget
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays, but you can take these at your discretion)
- Flexible hours
- We work on a hybrid set up - we're starting to spend more time in the office with each other but we also work from home. This role in particular will need a bit more office time in Bristol, but we are flexible.