Chilly’s is actively looking for a Co-Brand Sales Assistant (inbound) to support the next stage of the Chilly's journey, as we supercharge our business growth. Chilly’s are looking for an energetic, forward-thinking and positive individual that wants to kick start or take the next step in their career in sales.
In pursuit of our mission to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products, we have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development! Our products are created for an active urban lifestyle, with the perfect balance of distinctive style and unrivalled performance.
You will be joining a dynamic, fast-paced environment that deals with high-value orders going to some of the biggest companies in the world (and lots of small ones too!). The Co-Brand business has accelerated dramatically over the past two years and the growth we are seeing means we need a detail-oriented and fast-learning sales assistant to strengthen and support the team. This is a unique chance to join an ambitious team who are always looking to drive our inbound conversion rate, improve processes and bring the best service and product possible to clients.
What you'll be working on
- Successfully convert inbound leads into Chilly’s Co-Brand customers on the phone as a first and proactive point of contact
- Manage time effectively to respond to all leads efficiently against targeted metrics, including a 30 min response time!
- Manage your sales pipeline of leads from initial enquiry up until the point of delivery
- Meet and exceed activity and revenue based targets
- Developing and refining sales skills to maximise opportunities with inbound customers
- Simultaneously managing different order processing systems
- Liaise with our print and engraving outsource partners to ensure orders are processed to the correct time frame and best quality
- Processing invoices, raising POs for suppliers and requesting orders
- Organising shipping and managing logistics partners to ensure timely delivery to end users
- Building positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat ordering and good recommendations
- 6 -12 months in telephone-based sales or customer service preferred, or a strong desire to work in a high-paced sales environment
- Confident in speaking to customers on the phone and forming instant customer relationships
- Education: Degree preferable
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience using a CRM (we use Hubspot) Zendesk and order management systems would be advantageous
- Highly collaborative
- Proactive, results Target driven and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- A positive approach to problem solving
- Eagerness to learn with a bias to action
- Ability to methodically and efficiently process large amounts of information
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent customer service
The type of person we’d like to work with:
At Chilly’s, we’re united by a set of values that guide our unique way of working.
Lead the Change
To lead the change we must never settle. It means being brave enough to set standards and, as leaders, ambitious enough to exceed them.
Less but Better
We work deliberately and decisively, focusing on what we believe in and being brave enough to say no to the things we don’t.
We care as much about each other’s contribution as we do our own, so we support one another to grow, and we turn to one another to learn.
What we offer:
- Holiday: 26 days including a day off for your birthday + festive day off and seasonal early finishes
- Pension contribution
- Bupa cash plan and Bupa healthcare
- Life Insurance and Income Protection with YuLife
- Employee discounts on all Chilly’s products
- A range of benefits, discounts and deals through our ‘perks at work’ initiatives
- Development offering and careers progression framework to support you and your team's growth with Chilly’s
- Flexible working culture
- Physical, mental and financial wellbeing support