At Florence, we’re on a mission to be the number one tech provider for health and social care staffing.
Florence is one of the UK’s fastest-growing healthcare tech specialists, founded by an NHS doctor with an ambition to transform care with people-first technology. Our app empowers health and social care teams; helping thousands of nurses, carers and organisations take control of their work and learning every day.
With over 100,000 e-learners, 90,000 care professionals and 2,000 care organisations joining Florence since 2017, we’re growing even further after a successful $35m series B funding round in June 2022.
We are a growing team of 200+ with offices across the UK including Birmingham, Glasgow and London. The growth continues as we put Florence on the international map, expanding to France and Canada. This is a really exciting time to be joining a fast growing, mission led company and be a part of a tech startup with a purpose.
Find out more about our mission to make care outstanding at www.florence.co.uk/about-us
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our fantastic operations team to, you will take ownership over the day-to-day support of customers in your geographical area, You will work alongside an exceptionally collaborative and passionate team to drive and maintain Florence's growth.
- Build relationships with Florence users at care homes and various care settings in order to deliver exceptional customer service
- Support in identifying opportunities for healthcare professionals within your region as well as ensuring that clients' needs are fulfilled with adequate staffing numbers
- Work with a close-knit team to drive Florence performance and adoption across your geographic territory
- Support the Regional Account Managers with ensuring all clients reach successful onboarding and retention as Florence customers
- Engage with active clients, whilst also focusing on re-engaging with churned clients
- Attend to all general enquiries received via email, telephone and our live chat
- Consistently reach and exceed monthly team KPIs
- Become an expert in your marketplace and contribute to business plans and growth strategies
- Contribute to the overall success of the team and reaching business targets
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organisational goals
- IT literate
- Previous customer engagement experience
- Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills
- A strong passion and / or exposure to the Health & Social Care industry
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- A desire to learn and develop
- Team player
- Organised and able to prioritise your workload
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + Bank holidays and holiday rollover / buy more holiday scheme
- Generous monthly commission structure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget with Learnerbly
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Standard pension contributions
- Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early-stage startup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Regular company and social outings