So Energy was created in 2015 because we know there’s never a good reason to have a bad experience with your energy provider. Since then our renewable energy business has grown rapidly, with over 300,000 customers and 300+ So Energist and we aren’t done. Our next goal is to supply renewable energy to 1 million UK customers by the end of 2026 and we are going to succeed in that mission by leveraging technology, remaining customer-centric and hiring people with a passion for sustainability.
If you're thinking of joining us then your timing couldn't be more perfect. In late 2021 So Energy joined forces with ESB Energy to become the UK’s next big green energy supplier.
Our People - So Energists
Whether you are helping our customers gain energy independence through solar panelling and EV charges or delivering best-in-class customer service to one of our renewable energy customers there are six things all So Energists have in common, our Values:Clear Honest Ambitious Inquisitive Caring Sustainable
Metering within So Energy is undergoing an exciting transformation with the introduction of smart metering and transformational new technologies. This role might be for you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, work well within a team and are passionate about what you do.
- Providing on day support for our installers on our rollout of second-generation smart meters
- Working through reports to resolve issues with our smart meter portfolio
- Effectively managing a workload of tickets that monitor the progress of problem resolution on specific customer accounts.
- Effectively managing the relationship with our customer base, also by answering inbound contact within the previously defined SLA's.
- Contributing to a “one contact resolution”, by reducing the need for customer contact through effective management of customer accounts.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Be a problem solver, identifying issues and looking for solutions
- Be flexible, reliable and reactive to customer demand
- Understand and monitor agreed SLA’s and act where appropriate
- Be a key contributor to process improvements by highlighting ideas to Team Leader
- Be able to prioritise your workload and adapt to change dependant on customer and business requirements.
- Meet personal and team targets
- Handle customer enquiries as they come in via our service channels ensuring responses are within agreed SLA’s
- Drive for Results – One Contact Resolution, SLA, Productivity & Quality
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary (plus 10% performance-related bonus)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Personal Learning & Development Budget
- Regular Socials
- Hybrid Remote Working
- Great reward and recognition
- Join a unique culture that embraces people's ideals and fosters collaboration across the business
- Use of the Hastee platform to access some of your pay in a pinch
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Access to Perkbox+ including the Wellness Hub and Salary Sacrifice Tech Purchase scheme
- Life assurance 4x base salary
So Energy cares about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all. As an equal opportunity employer, there are also several steps we take to accommodate candidates and employees with disabilities including additional time on tests during the interview process and specialist equipment for those employees that require it.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply, make sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.