Chilly’s are actively looking for a B2B Wholesale Assistant to support the next stage of the Chilly's journey, as we supercharge our business growth. Chilly’s are looking for an energetic, forward thinking and positive individual to join their team.
In pursuit of our mission to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products we have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development! Our products are created for an active urban lifestyle, with the perfect balance of distinctive style and unrivalled performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the B2B retail team, who work with the biggest retailers in the UK and across Europe. Your role will be instrumental in supporting the team in the development and implementation of Chilly’s ‘Going Global’ B2B strategy while developing ownership of your own work streams and customer relationships.
What you'll be working on
- Sales support: placing and booking key account orders, monitoring stock availability and answering any queries relating to the order process.
- Invoicing: ensuring prompt and timely payments by retailers and companies.
- After sales support: liaising with our fulfilment centre and 3rd party couriers where required to manage timely deliveries, as well as responsibility for resolving any delivery discrepancies raised by customers.
- Account support: building relationships with core partners across the UK and Europe in order to help drive wholesale & retail sales.
- Visual merchandising: assisting in the implementation of visual merchandising standards to maximise POS opportunities and ensure that the product is presented in line with brand guidelines in-store and online.
- A high attention to detail, with the ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Eagerness to learn - this role will involve learning a lot of different processes in a short amount of time
- Initiative and drive, with a positive can do attitude, consistently looking for improvements to make things more efficient
- Ability to prioritise workload, being adaptable and working towards deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being comfortable to communicate through email, over the phone and in person
- Excited to be part of the Chilly’s team and dedicated to helping achieve our mission
- Ambition of career progression with Chilly’s – we will support you with a training and development plan
Nice to have:
- Bilingual - EU language
- Interest in bringing brands to life in the retail environment
The type of person we’d like to work with:
At Chilly’s, we’re united by a set of values that guide our unique way of working.
Lead the Change
To lead the change we must never settle. It means being brave enough to set standards and, as leaders, ambitious enough to exceed them.
Less but Better
We work deliberately and decisively, focusing on what we believe in and being brave enough to say no to the things we don’t.
We care as much about each other’s contribution as we do our own, so we support one another to grow, and we turn to one another to learn.
What we offer:
- Holiday: 26 days including a day off for your birthday + festive day off and seasonal early finishes
- Pension contribution
- Bupa cash plan and Bupa healthcare
- Life Insurance and Income Protection with YuLife
- Employee discounts on all Chilly’s products
- A range of benefits, discounts and deals through our ‘perks at work’ initiatives
- Development offering and careers progression framework to support you and your team's growth with Chilly’s
- Flexible working culture
- Physical, mental and financial wellbeing support