We’re on a mission to create a diverse group of future leaders. We do that through professional apprenticeships because we believe learning on-the-job creates a more equitable and successful path to careers. We find, train and support talented individuals, wherever they are in their career journey, and equip them with the in-demand tech, software engineering, and data skills to transform their careers and deliver a better route to growth for their employers.
We’ve had some big achievements. We hit 10,000 apprentices in our community - and counting. We launched one of the largest data apprenticeship programs in the UK with Jaguar Land Rover, and we’ve partnered with companies like Mars, Verizon and CitiBank. Not to forget becoming a mission-driven EdTech unicorn after our $220m Series D.
But we aren’t stopping here. Join Multiverse and build the future of learning at work.
In 2021, we set out to become a mission-driven unicorn and in June 2022 we broke the EdTech funding record by announcing our $220m Series D raise, valuing Multiverse at $1.7bn. A big part of hitting this milestone was scaling our world-class GTM team, led by Jeremy Duggan, President at Multiverse, and Steve McCluskey, VP of Go-To-Market. Together, they’ve had an impressive track record of taking five tech companies to a billion-dollar valuation - including Multiverse! Read more about their playbook here.
We are just getting started, and we’re looking for exceptional sales individuals to help drive continued growth with enterprise clients in the UK.
Once here, you will:
- Learn the world-class Multiverse GTM playbook supported by industry-leading sales training and a true development culture
- Master MEDDIC to drive and grow your opportunities
- Drive new business opportunities across our most strategic accounts, connecting with C-level to C-2 business leaders
- Understand the challenges your prospective customers face related to digital transformation and capacity, capability and diversity, and learn to position the Multiverse solution appropriately
- Work with our Business Value Consultant team to build and deliver ROI assessments within your accounts to prove the value of the Multiverse solution and close strategic deals
- Consistently build champions to land new logos as well as to expand within your existing customers and create strategic accounts. Keep your accounts to build your own strategic book.
What you bring:
- You have 2+ years of closing experience in an enterprise B2B sales environment
- You have a proven track record in creating and driving new business and are always looking for ways to grow business with your clients through strategic approaches as well as hustle!
- You can build and deliver a thorough end-to-end sales process
- You have demonstrated excellence in the past as a top performer in your previous roles, and are someone who is highly achievement orientated!
- You are motivated by rapid development and want to learn from the best in the GTM business. Speaking of always learning - have a listen to our President, Jeremy Duggan's podcast episode.
- You are high energy and driven to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
- You are passionate about social mobility and doing social good
- Time off - 27 days holiday, plus 7 additional days off: 1 life event day, 2 volunteer days and 4 company-wide wellbeing days and 8 bank holidays per year
- Health & Wellness- private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, gym membership & wellness resources through Gympass and access to Spill - all in one mental health support
- Hybrid & remote work offering - with weekly or monthly visits to the London office and the opportunity to work abroad 45 days a year
- Team fun - weekly socials, company wide events and office snacks!
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.