Founded in 2018, we’ve already grown to be a 200+ team distributed across the globe, but united by a singular mission: empowering 6M people to conquer their health by 2030.
Numan is transforming health: we’ve built a cutting-edge platform that integrates diagnostics, medication, supplements, digital programmes, and doctor consultations. Giving people the tools they need to shake off inertia, seize their health, and make the most of it.
Backed by top-tier investors, Numan is already having a positive impact on hundreds of thousands of patients here in the UK!
Sitting within the Brand team, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for the planning, creation and project management of all organic social content sitting across all Numan social platforms, including: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating content of the highest quality, with the ultimate objective of growing our following, as well as creating and nurturing an engaged audience.
This role is on a freelance basis, working two days per week.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a scaling business and have a huge impact on Numan’s messaging to educate, inspire and encourage men to take control of their health needs.
- Devise ideas for social posts, ensuring anything presented is always aligned to the overarching brand and social strategy
- Development and management of the monthly content calendar, ensuring this is always updated and accurate
- Collate ideas after the team social catch-up and present the best ideas back to Senior Brand Lead
- Support growth of traffic to numan.com through social channels
- Provide updates on latest trends, share interesting work from other brands and collate useful learnings that can be taken forward
- Post a minimum of two posts a week across all channels
- Manage boosting spend for boosting selected organic posts
- Use platform analytics to:
- Assess best performing content and implement relevant adaptations
- Assess and recommend best times to post
- Assess and recommend best performing hashtags
- Experiment with AI to optimise our processes (speed & efficiency)
What experience you bring:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Organised and able to juggle multiple tasks
- A proactive, self-starter attitude with plenty of initiative
- Passionate about content creation
- Portfolio of content
- Competence in managing and prioritising your own workload, and highlighting any issues that might arise to your manager
- Confident expressing your ideas, while also happy to get your teeth into anything and work as part of a team
- Passionate about making a difference – we offer treatments for conditions that can be sensitive and often stigmatised. We’re looking to build an empathetic team of people who really care about what we’re doing, and who we’re helping
- Experience in healthcare is beneficial but not essential
Diversity at Numan
At Numan, people are at the heart of who we are. We recognise and value the unique perspectives and experiences that individuals from all backgrounds bring.
We promote innovation and creativity, enabling us to tackle things from various viewpoints and are committed to equal opportunities and continuously strive to create a workplace where everyone feels respected, heard, and valued.
Embracing diversity isn't just our goal; it's our strength, driving us towards a more inclusive future.