Oliva is proper mental healthcare for employers who want to make a real impact on both their teammates’ lives and their organization’s performance. Combining a curated team of highly-qualified mental health professionals, personalized therapist matching by real humans, dedicated training & support for managers, and a hassle-free digital experience, we're the UK & Europe’s first mental healthcare solution that can truly support employees with a broad spectrum of mental health needs.
We've raised funding from three of Europe's best venture capital firms and various top-notch angels. And now, we're looking for a Content Program Manager to join our content team and take charge of all project management across our diverse range of content formats, including product content and marketing content.
As the Content Program Manager at Oliva, you'll play a crucial role in overseeing all aspects of project management related to our content initiatives. You'll be responsible for ensuring the seamless creation, delivery, and execution of various content projects, contributing to our mission of reimagining modern mental healthcare. Reporting to one of the Cofounders, you'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage logistics, freelancer relationships, budgets, project timelines, and stakeholder communications.
You'll make an impact by:
- Owning Project Management: Taking charge of project management for all content formats, including product content and marketing content, you'll ensure projects are executed efficiently and on schedule.
- Ensuring Smooth Project Delivery: From mental wellbeing videos, policies, podcasts, meditation, and breathing exercises to marketing campaigns and sales materials, you'll oversee the successful delivery of content projects from ideation to completion.
- Managing Logistics and Budgets: You'll handle all logistical aspects of content creation, including coordinating with freelancers, managing budgets, and ensuring resources are optimally allocated.
- Collaborating with Stakeholders: Building strong relationships with internal teams, external collaborators, and stakeholders, you'll facilitate effective communication and alignment to meet project goals.
- Driving Quality and Innovation: Striving for excellence, you'll work closely with the content team to maintain high-quality standards and explore innovative approaches to content creation.
Who you are
As the Content Program Manager, you are an adaptable and results-driven professional with experience in project management in a fast-growth, early-stage startup environment. You have a passion for mental healthcare and are excited about the opportunity to contribute to a transformative mission.
You'll be successful if you have:
- Creative Project Management Expertise: You have a proven track record in managing projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, ensuring deadlines are met and resources are efficiently utilized.
- Content Background: Your prior experience in content management or content creation equips you with a deep understanding of the content lifecycle and its impact on audience engagement.
- Budgeting and Resource Allocation: You are adept at handling budgets and resource allocation, optimizing costs while delivering high-quality content.
- Stakeholder Management: Your strong communication and interpersonal skills enable you to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders, ensuring smooth project flow.
- Start-up Mindset: Having worked in an early-stage startup, you understand the importance of agility, adaptability, and resourcefulness in a rapidly evolving environment.
Oliva is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
If you're excited to take on a pivotal role in reshaping mental healthcare through content initiatives, join us on this meaningful journey as the Content Program Manager.
We know the tech industry has a diversity problem. Without proactively addressing this, we could easily end up hiring a lot of very similar people. So we’re enthusiastically encouraging applications from underrepresented groups in our industry. We hire with fairness and awareness—and we mean it. Whoever you may be: regardless of age, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, background, or identity, we’d love to hear from you. If you need any adjustments during the interview process, let us know and we’ll accommodate.
We come to work each day knowing that we're contributing to a truly meaningful mission: to improve the mental health of millions of people worldwide.
On top of this, you get:
- A healthy salary and early-employee stock options in a rapidly growing startup
- Plenty of paid time off to relax and recharge your batteries
- Private medical insurance
- Free therapy—and encouragement to take advantage of it
- Professional learning & development opportunities to help you grow
- An autonomous, vibrant, and flexible work environment
- Travel once per quarter to a team event