Location: CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, ME, MN, NC, NJ, NY, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI
EST or CST (manager will be located BST)
We’re Mind Gym. We’re behavior change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we’ve worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Dell, Bristol Myers Squibb Co, and others to transform their organizations.
We’re looking for people who can change people. If you’re determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Are you interested in developing a career in Sales Operations?
The role of the Sales Operations Specialist is to support the Global organization in the proper usage of Sales Tools, systems, vendors, while ensuring best practices are in place.
Mind Gym will provide you with exceptional training and development opportunities, including a competitive salary and bonus structure.
Day-to-day you will:
- Sales Support: Assist the sales team in their day-to-day operations, providing necessary support, guidance, and troubleshooting.
- System Administration:Serve as a point of contact for the CRM system Salesforce - managing data integrity and usage across teams.
- Process Documentation:Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for sales processes, standard operating procedures and guidelines to ensure consistency and knowledge sharing within the sales team.
- Sales Process Management: Oversee and improve the end-to-end sales process, ensuring it aligns with company objectives and industry best practices. Identify bottlenecks and implement solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Collaboration:Foster strong communication and collaboration between the sales team and other departments, such as marketing, finance, and customer support, to ensure smooth cross-functional operations.
- 2-4 years of professional experience with a focus in Sales or Business Operations preferably in a B2B Environment
- Salesforce proficiency required
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work with both technical and non-technical teams
- Proven ability to be proactive, autonomous, and make practical trade-offs when vital.
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risks and develop risk management plans.
- Strong team player, that represents the Sales Operations function with integrity and partnership
- Strong prioritisation skills, able to manage a busy schedule and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude
- Advanced skills in HubSpot, PowerBI, Netsuite, Microsoft 365 preferred
- Flexible and excited by everyday being different
What we offer:
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognized, valued and respected.
We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; 401K plan; pre-tax commuter benefits; flexible spending account (FSA); a generous vacation package and paid company holidays.
80-90K USD Base
In addition to base salary, MindGym’s total rewards package includes a competitive benefit offering and annual bonus eligibility. Base salary will be in-line with the role’s location and an individual’s qualifications and experience.