Seismic was born out of a collective view that we need a Seismic shift to help change society and fix our planet.
We believe that the business community has a huge opportunity and responsibility to help make that happen. We have the vision to help 10 million people join the shift.
What we’re looking for
An individual with experience of supporting the business development function of a growing and fast-paced professional services business.
The role and responsibilities
The exact role definition will be dependent on the desire, capability and experiences of the right person.
Key responsibilities are likely to include:
- Providing full and comprehensive support to Seismic’s Business Development team in their day-to-day activities
- Ensuring our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Hubspot, is kept up-to-date and deal information is accurate
- Assisting the team with scheduling client meetings
- Preparing sales materials to ensure a smooth process and an excellent experience for both Seismic’s clients and Seismic’s team
- Identifying and supporting process improvements where applicable
- Researching prospective clients to set Seismic’s Business Development team up for success
You believe that humankind and businesses need to make a seismic shift in the right direction and want to apply your consulting and analytical capabilities to help make that happen. At the same time you want to work in a friendly, collaborative and empathetic team who are delivering impactful projects for high-profile clients.
To be successful in this role you would need the following attributes:
- Experience in a support role in fast-paced, professional services sales environment
- You will have a practical outlook and be at your happiest completing the tactical day activities needed to enable the business development team to thrive
- An organised self starter able to manage your own time and work to tight deadlines whilst using initiative to go the extra mile if the opportunity and need arises
- Involvement in the creation of Client proposals
- Worked with an managed a CRM system – preferably Hubspot
- Excellent attention to detail
- A very high standard of English communication skills both written and verbal
Importantly, you love client work and also working with teammates to iterate products and services. You are a team player – you like a laugh, but are not afraid to graft. You have a passion for sustainability, have plenty to offer, and know you have even more to learn.
You are action oriented, have a keen eye for detail and enjoy juggling multiple projects and priorities and enjoy just the right amount of time pressure to help keep productive and focused. You are a ‘people person’ with a knack for building relationships with a diverse group of people.
You are more excited by the opportunities of working for a young, fast growing, ever evolving, purpose-driven business than for a large corporation.
Ideally you will be within commuting distance of our London office
We believe in flexible working hours to better suit our personal lives while being considerate of each other. We generally work office hours but trust each other to make fair decisions.
At Seismic, we have 2 key goals within the next 5 years:
- To be the best employer that you have ever had.
- To enable 10 million people to join the shift.
Along with creating impact through everything we do, connecting and building relationships is a core priority for us. This goes for our team too, which is made up of a strong mix of B Corp, Net Zero & ESG expertise throughout the UK and Europe.
We love working with our clients. From start-ups to multinational corporations, we are committed to enabling them to prosper by helping them become ever more impactful forces for good.
All that’s missing is you!
Salary & benefits
- Salary and benefits are competitive and dependent on skills and experience.
- Personal development plan with budgetary support.
- 23 days annual leave plus an extra day off for your birthday.
Seismic is an equal opportunities employer
Seismic recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We are building a world class team and we know we need a diverse mix of talented people doing their best work.