At Flo, we empower women across the world to improve their health and well-being with an unmatched user experience.
This success is driven by the endless curiosity of our Product Team. Obsessed with understanding the needs of our users, we work in partnership with analysts and user researchers to uncover the ‘why’ and ensure the very best product gets built.
From launching new features to delivering seamless end-to-end journeys, we’re looking for passionate individuals with a growth mindset who can innovate, experiment and move fast.
We're looking for the QA Release Manager to help us test and smoothly deliver content to the Flo app.
- 4+ years experience as QA Engineer/Release manager;
- Experience in using Charles, Postman, any SQL tool, GitHub/Bitbucket;
- Technical mindset, engineering speciality;
- Knowledge of Mobile testing basics;
- Knowledge of principles of continuous delivery and continuous improvement;
- Excellent soft and communication skills (flexibility, positive attitude, teamwork, responsibility);
- Ability to cope with multitasking (meet deadlines, miss no tasks, be attentive to details);
- Ability to self-organize your routine daily tasks;
- Literacy in the English language.
Nice to have:
- 1+ year experience in automation testing;
- Hands-on mobile testing experience.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Quality assurance of the new features together with content provided in the app;
- Content delivery management (delivery and testing on testing environments, delivery support);
- Virtual assistants delivery and testing (including auto-testing);
- Automation of processes on different stages of the content lifecycle: generation, uploading to CMS, updating, deleting.
- Automation of testing activities related to content verification.
- Bug detection and making bug reports in Jira;
- Content quality reporting;
- Cross-team communication and assistance in solving cross-team issues (content, designer, support, dev);
- Working in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starts from 3200 € gross per month.