Working closely with Good & Proper Tea's Director of Business Development, you will be responsible first and foremost for turbocharging the growth of our wholesale channel. Identifying and targeting suitable new sales opportunities from specialty coffee shops to independent delis, boutique hotels to high-end offices, establishing a robust sales pipeline.
We are looking for an enthusiastic people person who is able to communicate our brand story and values effectively, building new customer relationships from the ground up in order to broaden the distribution of our teas. Alongside this, you will play a key role in assisting the team to deliver activations and events for existing customers as well as trade shows and other sales opportunities.
We actively encourage everybody to bring their full selves to work. Join our team, regardless of your background, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, age, or other experiences.
- Generate a robust sales pipeline of relevant leads. There is a lot to go after, so we will also be looking for you to develop a strategy that helps us reach our ambitious plans for growth as quickly as possible
- Turbocharge wholesale growth through strategic and effective sales outreach
- Effectively communicate our brand story, values, and sustainability goals to potential customers via digital outreach and in-person meetings.
- Build and nurture customer relationships, establishing trust with key decision-makers
- Represent G&P at marketing activations, trade shows and other industry events
- Work closely with our Wholesale Co-ordinator to ensure that all new customers are effectively on-boarded, nurtured ongoing, and receive the highest level of customer service
- Being a small team you'll be getting stuck into a range of responsibilities and other challenges, learning as you go
You'll need to be:
- Experienced - Ideally having worked 1 - 3 years in a similar role
- A People Person - you’ll love meeting new people and building trusted relationships with others
- Enthusiastic & Motivated - Your job is to get potential customers excited about drinking and serving good tea. We need someone with boundless energy to get out there and spread the word!
- Proactive and Results Driven - We are a small, passionate team of problem solvers who are highly motivated to achieve our ambitious goals.
- Organised - Capable of managing your own time and sales pipeline effectively, spending time in the field and office as needed
- An Excellent Communicator - With the ability to effectively convey the brand story and values verbally and in writing
- Passionate about People and the Planet - G&P has ambitious plans when it comes to sustainability - you will play a key role in sharing these and encouraging our wider community and customer base to prioritise the planet too
- A competitive salary with generous sales commission
- An above-average holiday allowance, including days off between Christmas and New Year, an additional day off for your birthday and a duvet day
- Award-winning Private Healthcare package with Vitality*
- An opportunity for quick progression in an established and growing F&B brand, reporting directly to the leadership team
- A central London office with the option for hybrid working
- As much tea as you can drink at our office and a year-round, 40% discount on our entire range of award-winning teas when ordering from our online store
*Pending a successful probationary period
Salary: £28-£32k + OTE
Start Date: ASAP