‘Ambitious’, ‘innovative’, ‘highly product-focused’ - those are the words you’d hear if we were asked to describe our Engineering teams. They focus on product, platform and the development of internal tools to bring the best experience to all of our customers.
Probably one of the most senior bunches of people in the company - on average, each one of our Engineers has over 7 years of experience!
- At 8+ years in software development company as a DevOps or Linux System administrator,
- In-depth knowledge of AWS, Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Bitbucket pipelines,
- Experience with automated software provisioning, continuous integration, configuration management, and application deployment,
- Proficient with software component packaging and deployment, such as Docker,
- Scripting expertise, shell and/or Python,
- Proven experiences in monitoring and maintaining production and dev environments.
Nice to have:
- Security best-practices and hardening experience,
- Background in large-scale consumer software vendors.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Own infrastructure services: EKS, Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry, Ansible, Terrafom,
- Manage our infrastructure, provide alerting and monitoring tools for other teams to detect common problems,
- Collaborate with development teams to introduce and test updated infrastructure components to be delivered as a service,
- Respond to on-call pages caused by failures related to the infrastructure services they own,
- Design and develop the backup and restore procedures, security best practices.
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starting from 6500 € gross per month.