We are a behaviour change organisation that uses behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in our live experiences, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
What’s the job?:
MindGym’s People team works together to attract, hire, develop and retain the key to MindGym’s incredible success – our people. We are looking for a People Coordinator to support the US team in driving business performance through development and delivery of HR initiatives which align with Mind Gym’s goals, vision and vibrant working culture. This is an excellent opportunity to shape your career in the HR/Talent space, working with senior leaders across multiple teams in a fast paced, high growth organisation.
- Managing the employee experience from pre-onboard through offboarding
- Owning all People administrative tasks, including those relating to US employment changes - producing any required contract/letters, updating internal systems and reflecting changes in payroll
- Partnering with UK counterpart to ensure global consistency across processes and employee experience
- Providing administrative support as needed on ER issues
- Analysing HR data and maintaining HR monthly metrics report, working with the People Partner to provide narrative
- With guidance from the People Partner, executing routine immigration matters such as secondments and visa applications
- Ensure that employee 3-month reviews and probation processes are fully completed for all new joiners
- Managing all US benefits and payroll administration
- Manage ad hoc daily questions
- Coordinating all aspects of new hire onboarding; sending welcome pack, completing reference checks, administering required data entry into appropriate systems, completing all first day documentation, leading Intro to Benefits and MindGym 101 meetings, assist line managers with creation of onboarding plans
- Maintain up to date knowledge of US employment law
- Serving as first point of contact for employee queries
- A HR/People Administrator who is looking to make the next step into a People Coordinator position
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally a high growth, small or medium sized business
- Experience of using an HRIS or CRM system (desirable)
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced excel knowledge (i.e. pivot tables, etc)
- Attention-to-detail and quality in all tasks and interactions
- Can-do attitude, happy to step outside role as needed
- Someone with great organisational skills and a proactive use of initiative in all tasks
What we will deliver
You’ll have the opportunity to work with amazing colleagues who will challenge your thinking and support your continued development. You’ll be part of a bold, innovative business changing the way people think, and be able to write your own chapter in our growth story. If this something you would be great at, we would love to hear from you.
Key Working Relationships
US People Partner (direct manager)
EMEA People Partner
Talent Acquisition Partners
EMEA People Coordinator
US Finance Manager
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Critical life insurance
- Income protection
- Pension (5% company contribution)
- Travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Charity work (two days paid annually)
- Gym subsidy
- Yoga, mindfulness and massages
- Unlimited mental health support, 24/7 unlimited remote GP
Working at MindGym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at MindGym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
MindGym is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles unless operational requirements require otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued, and respected.