Founded in 2018, we’ve already grown to be a 200+ team distributed across the globe, but united by a singular mission: empowering 6M people to conquer their health by 2030.
Numan is transforming health: we’ve built a cutting-edge platform that integrates diagnostics, medication, supplements, digital programmes, and doctor consultations. Giving people the tools they need to shake off inertia, seize their health, and make the most of it.
Backed by top-tier investors, Numan is already having a positive impact on hundreds of thousands of patients here in the UK.
Numan Operations Limited is a registered pharmacy based in Cardiff with responsibility for dispensing and shipping medication and supplements to the customer’s front door. As an ever growing team we are in search of enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join us. Successful applicants will be welcomed into an experienced team that is friendly and supportive with an opportunity to work within a growing organisation.
We are in search of enthusiastic, motivated individuals, to join our Warehouse Operation based in Cardiff in an environment that allows you to make the biggest impact. This is a chance to help build a category-defining company that’s making a real difference in people’s lives. The successful applicants will be supported by a like-minded, friendly and supportive team with the opportunity to work within a growing organisation. You will benefit from commitment to your personal and professional development . Full training will be provided.
Warehouse Operatives are trusted members of staff responsible for maintaining MHRA regulatory compliance, accurate stock control and an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders and general warehouse duties.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Maintain regulatory compliance inline with MHRA guidelines - Follow quality standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Maintain physical and virtual stock accuracy to minimise picking and dispensing errors
- Ensure Dispensary stock levels are monitored and maintained to ensure operational continuity.
- Prioritise health & safety when performing tasks within the warehouse
- Prepare orders for despatch
- General warehouse duties such as cleaning, counting, organising, goods in, goods out.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Assist with other aspects of our operations as needed
- Support the Manager in their day to day duties
Skills and qualifications
- Numeracy, Literacy and basic IT Skills
- Demonstrate teamwork with dependability.
- Forklift Licence/experience preferred but not essential.
- Will be expected to complete the training course as part of your duties.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Willing to learn relevant functions of our inventory management software
- You should be comfortable lifting items of up to 15kg.
Personal Attributes and behaviours
- Always demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others, both Numan colleagues, our partners and customers.
- Display teamwork with dependability and a positive attitude.
- Ability to show initiative with a proactive approach and a strong work ethic.
- Show tenacity and the will to succeed.
- Willingness to support all aspects of the operation
- Be able and willing to work to flexible schedules as necessary to get the job done.
Our benefits include..
£ - Competitive hourly rate of £10.70 per hour.
📈 - Share options.
🏖 - 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
🩺 - Private healthcare with HealthShield (including a cash plan and 24/7 GP access).
🧸 - Enhanced maternity and parental leave.
💼 - Employee assistance programme (access to therapy, financial planning and discounts).
⚖️ - Generous pension contributions (includes both employee and employer contributions).
📚 - Training budget via Learnerbly allowing you purchase books and materials for learning and development.
☕️ - Free office snacks including breakfast items, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
% - Discount to Numan products for your friends and family.
🚗- Free onsite Parking
Diversity at Numan
At Numan, people are at the heart of who we are. We recognise and value the unique perspectives and experiences that individuals from all backgrounds bring.
We promote innovation and creativity, enabling us to tackle things from various viewpoints and are committed to equal opportunities and continuously strive to create a workplace where everyone feels respected, heard, and valued.
Embracing diversity isn’t just our goal; it’s our strength, driving us towards a more inclusive future.
Please note: We’re unable to offer VISA sponsorship for this role.