Oak National Academy is a unique educational platform, created by experts, that aims to improve pupil outcomes and close the disadvantage gap.
Our partners, alongside Oak, have been working hard to put the best curriculum thinking, deepest subject expertise and smartest learning design at the fingertips of teachers, and we now need your help.
We need a curriculum content administrator, to work with us over the new academic year on a range of tasks including:
- Upload images and illustrations into Cloudinary (our image management software)
- Tag images
- Name images
- Add attributions to copyrighted images
- Provide specific support to some of our curriculum partners with adding images into decks
- Move images to the correct folder once processed
- Complete other administrative tasks to support the delivery of curriculum materials as required
You will need
- Previous administrative experience;
- Previous data/file management experience;
- Competent working with and adapting to a variety of technologies, including digital products - Oak is a tech-driven organisation, primarily using Google workspaces;
- Excellent attention to detail - able to digest significant amounts of information and make judgement calls on the best approach;
- Have a high standard of English, including punctuation and grammar, in written and verbal communication;
- Experience in publishing/production is desirable, and experience handling image rights would be a bonus.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CLOSE THIS ROLE EARLY SO PLEASE GET AN APPLICATION IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Up to £16 per hour, for what is likely to be between 20-35 hours per week
Please note that due to the high volume of applications expected, Oak reserves the right to take a staged approach to application sifting:
Stage 1: Responses to admin and multiple choice questions will be reviewed
Stage 2: Responses to sifting questions will be reviewed
Stage 3: Review of completed role specific task, which will be provided following successful review of stage 2
Applicants successful following stage 3 will be invited for a brief interview.
All applicants must complete their responses to all questions, at time of application.
Oak National Academy is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We serve diverse communities, which is why we strive for diversity of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, socio-economic background and perspective within our team at Oak.