Salary: £30-45k, depending on experience and qualifications.
Kitt designs and operates workspace for the world's most vibrant brands. From managing the design and build, to creating an elevated ongoing experience, we create spaces that are worth leaving home for.
We’re looking for an in-house Maintenance Specialist to keep our growing number of managed offices running smoothly, whilst ensuring that new offices we’re opening are finished to the highest standards.
You will be:
- Kitt’s first line of service: running a first assessment of the situation: carry out repairs or recommending a specialist contractor on site
- Performing site inspections, identifying and reporting the need for major repairs
- When required, you’ll be present when contractors attend sites and ensure completion of the works are up to Kitt’s standards.
- Performing maintenance and repairs including leaks, changing taps, general plumbing, tiling, minor electrical works, lock changes etc. As well as some decorating works: Painting, pictures frames etc.
- Providing support to the wider operations team during tenants move-ins (whiteboards, fixing TVs on walls etc)
- Performing light carpentry (e.g. building cabinets)
What success looks like
- Completion of works within the established SLAs
- Resolution of issues in a cost effective manner
- Maintenance works delivered within Kitt standards (QA by Senior Maintenance Specialist)
- Positive feedback from our clients
- Proven experience within maintenance or construction.
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical & plumbing work.
- Basic maths skills.
- As an expert problem solver, you can think outside the box to come up with solutions.
- Good communication ability and confidence in front of clients. You will be representing Kitt in a professional manner.
- Well-organised with good attention to detail.
- Health and safety is a priority and you can spot problems before they happen.
- Comfortable working alone and also as part of a team.
The world of work has shifted forever. As people everywhere prioritise purpose over their paychecks, company culture has been thrown into the spotlight. But the problem is, too many companies are showing up to work in bland, cookie-cutter offices. We’re leading this change.
Real company culture can only be built in-person, in the real world – and for it to be authentic it needs its very own, personalised space. That’s why we create offices as unique as the brands and the people who work there. We’re long-term culture partners to our clients long after they've signed the lease and chosen the paint colours.
We’ll Kitt you out
- 🤝Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 🏖 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- 🍼 Parental leave: up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for the primary caregiver
- 💔 Pregnancy loss support leave
- 🕺 Regular socials. We love a good party.
- 🧑🍳Free weekly lunch, bi-weekly breakfast and daily snacks
- 🏆Annual company trip
- 🍕Team socials on a Thursday
- 🤑Octopus MoneyCoach
- 👶Workplace Nursery Benefit
- 🚲Cycle to Work scheme
- 🚉Season Ticket Loans
- 🧠Plumm - to support your mental health and wellbeing