Enapter is a unique, fast-growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel (m/f/d) who secures our growth with a lot of pragmatism and a clear focus on the essentials. In the role of Legal Counsel, you will be the contact person for all legal matters and support the development of our legal team.
- Advising our teams in all legal matters
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts with business partners (including purchase, work supply, cooperation and service contracts)
- Optimizing our supply chain management by developing standardized framework agreements and templates (German/English) for the purchase of recurring supply services/materials
- Ensuring our know-how protection in joint development projects with partners as well as in orders for machine deliveries for our production scale-up in Saerbeck, Germany
- Drafting and updating our general terms and conditions
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Degree as a fully qualified lawyer or business lawyer (degree in business law, Master of Laws or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of professional experience as legal counsel / in-house lawyer in a company or in a commercial law firm
- Legal generalist with broad spectrum in business law and focus on contract negotiations, confidentiality regulations and intellectual property protection
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of labor law, public procurement law and data protection law are a big plus
- Exceptionally solution-oriented and pragmatic approach to resolving different legal points of view
- Negotiating skills coupled with a confident demeanor and assertiveness
- A high level of motivation and responsibility as well as an interest in legal, economic and technical matters
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
You don’t meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- A central, well-connected office in Berlin Mitte or an exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW (wide range of cultural and leisure activity options due to the location near the student cities Münster and Osnabrück)
- A market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleague
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!