Chess.com is one of the largest gaming sites in the world and the #1 platform for playing, learning, and enjoying chess.
We are a team of 335+ fully remote people in 45+ countries working hard to serve the global chess community. We are also growing fast, with more than 80 million players and a large base of happy premium members.
We are a tech company. A gaming company. A content company. And we do it all with passion and commitment to the game. Above all we prize our mission-driven, flat, life-celebrating, no-corporate culture, and we look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you can bring to the team.
You love live events, broadcast, and production, and thrive working in the middle of it all. You’re in your element ‘in the weeds’ and are proud of your ability to plan and organize at a high level. You understand that top chess events often happen outside of a typical 9-5 schedule, and you’re confident and comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Help coordinate live broadcasts for the International teams at Chess.com, such as ChesscomFR, ES, IT, PT, and more!
- Work closely with our international producers and content creators to help skill-up and improve broadcast quality
- Represent the statistical findings of the Fair Play team
- Manage select third-party relationships
- Background in event planning or event management
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience producing live broadcasts with OBS Studio or Streamlabs OBS
- Experience working with video software like Camtasia or the Adobe Suite
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time or contract position
- We are 100% remote
- This position is best suited for those in the Eastern Hemisphere
You can learn more about us here:
We look forward to meeting you!
Apply for this position