We strive to celebrate & champion women to inspire change, and to create spaces and a sense of community in which they can thrive. The AllBright is the connective thread between passion and drive, celebrating women of all ages and stages.
Our members’ clubs are designed by and for women. They are elegant spaces offering a home away from home to put the work in, network, unwind and be inspired. From the art that adorns the walls to the food on the menu, we are championing and supporting women and female-led suppliers and creators.
The AllBright EDIT is our online digital platform for original content. EDIT is our opportunity to deliver the AllBright mission around the world. Expect career advice, smart lifestyle features, opinions and conversations for tackling the myriad of topics relevant in the working life of women.
The AllBright Academy is part of the AllBright Digital ecosystem – our online membership offering for women everywhere. Encompassing upskilling content from leading business own as well as opportunities to connect via mentoring and digital programming, AllBright Digital is for everyone who wants to develop professionally.
Our monthly Pitch Days, hosted in partnership with HSBC Private Banking, is a series committed to supporting early-stage female founders. Each Pitch Day we invite female-founded businesses looking to raise capital to present to our network of experienced investors, high-net-worth individuals and business leaders.
To find out more, visit www.allbrightcollective.com
What makes an AllBright employee?
If you want to join us on our journey, we want to hear from you! We are always on the lookout for candidates to possess the following 3 attributes:
- Execution – we look for individuals who can execute tasks and deliver results under pressure.
- Flair – we encourage our teams to work creatively, think outside the box and work with resilience (and pizzazz).
- Global Sisterhood – whether you are male or female it is important that you are 110% committed to our mission to create the global sisterhood and empowering women, which means understanding our members and working collaboratively to achieve this.
The AllBright is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To provide an immediately identifiable, approachable welcome within the Club and excellent customer service for members and their guests. Build solid relationships with existing members through ongoing, targeted outreach, with the overall goal of membership retention and community engagement – creating a valuable and sought-after private Club environment where women can come together, network, learn and support each other.
- Be the first point of contact for members and guests, representing the AllBright ethos, breathing life into the club and providing a warm and inviting welcome and 5* service.
- Build excellent rapport with members by creating a friendly and familiar environment and going the extra mile.
- Regularly contact members who have not recently visited the Club, via email and telephone talking to them about upcoming events and happenings within the Allbright community.
- Identify the needs of our members’ and guests together with opportunities for communicating and upselling our services to support their experience of the AllBright Clubs.
- Send personal and targeted emails to members for special events, particularly when we know their preferences.
- Update CRM with Member preferences and feedback.
- Attend evening and day-time events – engaging with Members to understand their needs and preferences, in order for Allbright to continually provide Members with the best possible opportunities to engage the entire membership community.
- Conduct tours of the facilities in the absence of the membership team.
- Pass any referrals for membership onto the Membership Sales Managers.
- Help to facilitate introductions between members.
- Ensure that member journey and experience is second to none, identifying any issues or opportunities to improve, and communicating these to management.
- Assist the F&B department as and when required with menu printing and basic administrative requirements.
- Answer phone calls and emails in a timely, friendly and professional manner, assisting with enquiries or directing to the appropriate person.
- Warm, friendly, compassionate and approachable
- Experience working in a 5* environment and willing to go the extra mile for our members
- Outgoing and personable
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask whilst remaining calm
- Adaptable and customer focussed
- An interest in events
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- High energy
- Resolve complaints
- Able to work effectively with computerised systems like MS Office XP, Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of dealing with high profile people
- Strong customer care ethic and ability to build relationships
- Cope well under pressure
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days paid holiday
- Great high street discounts and cashback offers via our platform AllAboutAllbright
- The West End Club loyalty programme
- Share options after 1 year of continuous service
- 30% discount on food and beverages in our clubs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme
- The Wellness Hub online membership
- Pension scheme contribution
- Discounts off treatments in the club hair salon
- Opportunity to win prizes from our fantastic recognition programme