Enapter is a unique, fast-growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic person who is able to make a solid contribution to the challenging growth phase Enapter is embarking on. Our electrolysers are flying out the door and we need you to help us secure the materials and know-how needed to make a whole lot more. We’re growing rapidly – are you ready to grow with us?
- Checking indirect materials needs
- POs expediting
- POs execution
- Documents registrations
- Using ERP software while making it fit company’s needs even better over time
- Contributing to general administration activities related to purchasing
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- High level of communication skills
- Proactivity, creativity and problem-solving attitude
- Technical/Engineering background is a plus
- Excellent English and Italian communication skills, German would be a plus
You don’t meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
- A market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!