Remote - London office optional
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth, so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality, we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity - that’s where you come in!
Due to rapid growth and expansion of our business, we’re looking for an exceptional QA Analyst to join our team. You should have an obsession for quality, an amazing eye for detail, and the ability to form test plans and cases that align with business needs.
You will work within the Salesforce squad offering expertise in testing from the initial scoping of projects through to build and deployment.
The position will report into the QA Engineering Manager and will be based remotely however, we do have a London office should you wish to use it.
Essential skills and experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role, in an Agile environment.
- Strong experience in Salesforce testing for both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Thorough understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes.
- Experience of working with Test Case Management Tools.
- Responding to ad hoc issues by thinking outside of the box.
- An obsession for quality, an amazing eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge and experience working with Field Service Lightning.
- Knowledge of automation testing for Salesforce.
- Experience testing APIs and backend services.
- ISTQB / ISEB Certifications in Testing and Agile.
- Salesforce Certified.
- You have a dog (which you’d be welcome to bring into the office, as and when you choose to go in)
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about climate change, sustainability and/or the EV industry
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Salary Sacrifice Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- Remote first working approach
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
The socially distant elephant in the room
Our first priority (at all times, but especially during the COVID-19 pandemic) is to make sure we’re not unnecessarily exposing Pod Pointers to potential health risks, so we’re conducting all interviews on Google Meet and are able to onboard new starters remotely too. We also realise it can seem daunting to start a new role remotely (and some people struggle with their mental health when working from home at the best of times) so we do intend to reopen the office as soon as it’s safe to do so, and once we do you will be welcome to use that for work if you prefer. Additionally we’re putting in place some extra initiatives to keep our culture humming (for both “work” and “play”) as we transition to being a remote first company.
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!