Do you have experience of launching, tracking and analysing paid digital campaigns? Are you able to apply a commercial mindset to acquiring customers and analysing the cost of acquisition? Are you looking for a role where you can manage your own workstreams and have a genuine impact?
As a Performance Marketer, you will be raising awareness of Oddbox and will play a key role in bringing in new customers as part of our mission to Fight Food Waste. This is a role with the chance to work with autonomy within a supportive team, increasing the impact that Oddbox can have on the fight against food waste.
We are looking for a perfectly odd marketer to join our growing team and help us to achieve our commercial goals by acquiring new customers and growing revenue.
- Working closely with the Growth Manager to implement the strategy to grow our subscriber base, managing and running in the day-to-day activities of all online acquisition channels (Paid social, PPC and Display)
- Provide analytical data for the Growth Manager and data and finance teams as weekly reporting on our latest digital activity. Identifying trends, posing hypotheses and recommending optimisations.
- Making daily optimisations to campaigns and ensuring activity is running smoothly
- Leveraging insights to build and own the A/B testing and optimisation roadmap for digital channels.
- Ensuring tracking and measurement for digital campaigns is set up and reporting correctly
• Contribute to the development of new creative assets for digital activity, by writing briefs and partnering with internal creative teams to iterate, finalise and deploy.
• Collaborate with Offline acquisition, Brand and Retention to amplify plans and align on key messaging and campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience and working knowledge of business suites within paid social media and Google
- A strong understanding of marketing principles and practices
- Experience managing results-driven projects
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to increase campaign performance
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good understanding of Excel/Google sheets
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration of role – permanent / full-time
- Location – Our office in Vauxhall offers a great space to collaborate. This is a hybrid role spending approx 2 days per week in an Oddbox location. Your office location will primarily be our office in Vauxhall but will visit our Distribution Centre in Croydon and other trading partners on occasion
- We will review your application (normally within 5 days) and let you know if we will arrange an initial call with our Talent Partner, Fiona-Jane. Your first interview will be with Hannah (Senior Growth Manager). The final interview will be with Hannah (Senior Growth Manager) and Liz (Head of Growth) in person in our office in Vauxhall