At Innate, we create coliving & coworking experiences –
Where entrepreneurial, conscious people come together to get their work done remotely – while being surrounded by nature and integrating a daily wellness practice.
Our vision is to create an innately fulfilling way of life.
Where we're deeply connected to our Self, others and nature – while still being active in modern society.
Our first experiment is a one month Breathwork themed colive this Sept in Portugal, followed by a couple of others. But after that we aim to raise serious funding, takeover multiple retreat spaces and create a global membership-based community.
We're looking for someone to join our 3 person team, as Marketing cofounder. To make that global vision a reality.
- You'll need to be ready to hustle, and operate on a small budget to start with. Making a marketing ecosystem, creating a brand that can go global, and taking risks.
- have experience in early stage startup marketing before
- able to deal with uncertainty, and relish the challenge of creating something big, from the early days
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
It's really upto you! But here's some ideas...
- Creating the marketing ecosystem & plan
- managing and optimising paid ads
- creating a content plan, creating the content, engaging on social channels
- trying some PR generating risks, viral videos etc.
- hiring freelancers to run parts of the Marketing, where appropriate
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- significant equity, as a cofounder
- and regular pay once we raise funding too, or once the cashflow of the business picks up
- complete flexibility. work from anywhere, on your own times
- the opportunity to join us on our Breathwork coliving, in Portugal. our Meditation coliving, Psychedelics coliving and more!!
- you'll work alongside an experienced cofounder/CEO – whose last startup was in the coliving space and we grew to a team of 20 people before the pandemic hit
- the chance to offer people an alternative way of life. Where we aren't stuck on high-rent long leases in small apartments in overcrowded cities. But can live flexibly, with other conscious people, surrounded by real nature. Creating a way of life that is innately fulfilling, globally.