At Equal Education Partners, we are currently recruiting a passionate and committed Computer Science and ICT Lecturer for a college in Cardiff. This is a full-time, permanent position starting 30th August 2022.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for subject planning, delivery and assessment, ensuring a positive and value-driven experience for learners.
- They will form part of both our STEM Learning Area, which aims to give learners the breadth and depths of STEM enrichment and experience, as well as our Academic Adult Learning Area which offers courses tailored for learners returning to education to study science.
- They will undertake all pedagogic work such as classroom teaching and tutorial work on GCSE, A Level and Access Courses.
- There will be an opportunity to deliver on ancillary qualifications such as Study Skills, Welsh Baccalaureate or Personal Tutorial.
- They will also possess a teacher training qualification or be willing to work towards one, and have a relevant degree.
We are committed to being an ethical employer and paying teaching professionals fairly in line with the Welsh Government’s requirements for all teaching staff.
The salary range for this role is £21,507-£42,327 (dependent on experience and qualifications).
If you are interested we would love to hear from you, send over a copy of your CV today!