The successful candidate will ensure best-in-class operational delivery to customers. You will be a keen problem-solver that gets excited about making processes better, more efficient, and aligned to our purpose e.g. aiming for reductions in carbon footprint. You will build operational processes that form the heartbeat of Belu and our 2030 purpose.
Success will be measured by the effective and efficient planning, delivery and growth of the operational functions (with a focus on drinks) resulting in best-in-class customer services and well managed drinks production. You will collaborate across the business to problem solve and we will be alive to risks and fully compliant according to industry standards.
To do this you will:
- Own the drinks operational plan, ensuring all raw materials are forecasted, purchased and stocked to budget
- Drive delivery of production targets across our drinks business
- Lead distribution and logistics relationships to ensure we can meet demand
- Drive the end-to-end purchase, sales, distribution process with the team
- Drive best-in-class customer service, handling multiple enquiries from customers across our business through our different channels
- Take a leading role in maintaining our operational financial controls, liaising with our finance team to ensure accuracy of pricing and margin delivery across our customer base
- Report on supply chain performance, flag risks and pre-empt issues by proposing changes in advance
- Manage the delivery of key projects and ongoing process improvement through technology adoption and automation
- Steward logistics with our distributors / supply partners when onboarding new customers or managing existing customers
- Ensure contracts, rebates and contract details are in place and up to date on systems in partnership with the Customer Relationships Team
- Build relationships with wholesalers and operations leads across our scale customers
- Be an inspiring line manager with a calm and considered approach
- Calm and clear communicator with a bias for action and the ability to recognise when there is a problem, there is always a solution
- Comfortable with ambiguity and confident in making decisions at pace
- In love with numbers and data and able to use them to tell a story about our operations to the wider business
THE 3 PART APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Your CV
2. Your pitch/answer to the following questions:
- What does our purpose ‘change the way the world sees water’ mean to you?
- What is your unique value to Belu and how can we make the most of it?
- What does success look like for you in your role and career over the next year?
You can answer the questions in any medium, a video, pitch deck, a product build, whatever you think will make us sit up and take notice.
3. Myers Briggs Personality Type
We’re curious people and believe thought diversity is important. Please tell us your Myers Briggs Personality Type, there are no wrong or right types so don’t worry about the answer you receive. Nat’s profile is INPF and Charlotte’s is ISFJ…over to you. If you need a link to a free test try out: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test (not an endorsement but it works pretty well we think).