Here We Flo is looking for a brilliant SENIOR BRAND MANAGER to join our team and help us skyrocket in 2022 and beyond!
Here We Flo is a rapidly growing, feminist & inclusive company with delightfully big ambitions and wonderfully wise advisors (investors from Graze, Charlotte Tilbury, Unilever, L’Oréal, M&S, etc.). Our co-founders (Tara and Susan) are two best mates who had the idea for our period care brand while chatting in the bathrooms between classes at LSE and ultimately launched it in 2017. 2021 was a crazy – in so many ways! – year for us, and along with our UK retailers, like Boots, Whole Foods, WHSmith, Ocado and Holland & Barrett, you can now also find us in national retailers in Europe, South Africa and North America. Our small yet vibrantly energetic team has gained loads of momentum — with frequent features in major press like Vogue, ELLE, Glamour, The Independent and Forbes and we’re proud to be the grand £1M prize winners of the Sky Zero Footprint Fund to air our first ever TV ad!
Our mission is to tackle life’s messiest moments, whether periods, pee, sex + everything else on the human body roller-coaster, and we do it in a funny, feminist + fierce way – with 5% of our profits going to marginalised communities. We’re on a mission to make people feel crazy confident and comfortable through life’s messiest moments so sustainability, humour and empowerment are amongst our most important values!
AND NOW WE'RE LOOKING FOR LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE TO JOIN US IN THE WONDERFUL RISE OF OUR FEMPIRE!
At Here We Flo we are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, proactive and all-round go-getter to join our team of Flo Babes as a Senior Brand Manager!
This is a chance to lead the day-to-day brand marketing strategy and accelerate Here We Flo to become the biggest and most loved eco brand for period care, bladder care and sexual wellness. You'll be a part of the team bringing HWF to life in the UK, US and Europe across the full marketing mix, via campaigns, our product portfolio, NPD and marketing activations among other exciting projects. You will be responsible for developing the brand strategy, driving brand growth, implementing plans and monitoring performance.
- A marketing expert: have a strategic mindset with proven experience in growing brands and leading all elements of the marketing mix.
- A creative problem solver: with a strong sense of initiative, a can-do attitude and an ability to work to fast deadlines.
- Analytically capable: you can dive into a spreadsheet and help us gather insights from a wide range of resources, plus monitor and measure results from marketing activations.
- Organised + ambitious: We’re looking for someone who is incredibly proactive and can manage multiple projects at once, who can be flexible and organise their own schedule to meet deadlines.
- A self-starter: Start-ups (and scale-ups, like us!) are a whirlwind, with every day bringing exciting opportunities. You’ll need to be self-driven, able to prioritise and be solutions focused.
You’ll work on:
- People management - you will have line management responsibilities for a small team.
- Help build, develop, and deliver the marketing strategy to drive growth in the UK, US, Europe and beyond.
- Manage an array of projects across the full marketing mix from NPD to market activations, packaging to PR, D2C to in store marketing and a lot in between!
- Use consumer insight to build and implement the marketing plan, and monitor performance/ track our KPIs to strengthen campaigns.
- Budget management for our annual marketing spend, tracking spending and making savings where appropriate.
- Oversee the digital strategy, manage, and monitor our social media channels, and be the creative lead on ads and marketing content.
- Be passionate about brands - our own, but also with a finger on the pulse for category trends, competitor activity and wider consumer trends.
- At least 4yrs brand marketing experience in FMCG.
- People management experience, ideally team management experience.
- Proven experience in leading all elements of the marketing mix and measuring the success of activations.
- Ability to prioritise workload - there will always be too much to do! - but prioritise activity that will truly make the difference.
- Organised and able to manage complexity/ adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to work autonomously, but also to build relationships with agencies and freelancers, and of course work with our brilliant team at Flo.
- Compensation: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, based on experience.
- Ownership: as a member of the HWF team, we want you to be invested in our growth. In return, we pay competitive salaries, as well as options. This will be your company too!
- A super supportive and honest team and a work environment where you can truly bring your whole self to work – and have oodles of fun (yes, fun!).
Technical role details:
- This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week) for candidates with the right to work in the UK.
- You will report to our brilliant Head of Marketing but will also support our wider team.
- Your start date will be in July 2022, and you will go through 3 interview stages with our lovely team.
There is no one way to be a Flo Babe - being funny, feminist and fierce can take many forms - everybody is welcome to apply! At Here We Flo, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, trade union membership or the fact that they are a part-time worker or a fixed-term employee.