Our Mission! 🚀
At Vitl, we offer our customers access to personalised products, insights, consultations, advice, recipes and more. We’re looking for a Head of Product to join our team to own the vision, roadmap and requirements for our digital platform. This is a pivotal role within our team and offers the opportunity to shape our future products and global customer experience.
About the Role! 💻
We're looking for our first Head of Product to join our team and take full ownership of our leading product from ideation through to delivery. You'll be customer-centric, acting as a true advocate for our customers and understanding how we can further our product through user research, interviews and data analysis. You'll then work with the wider business to translate these ideas into innovative product features and solutions, delivering instant value and impact. This is a hands-on role where product execution is key and will make a big difference to the lives of our customers.
Reporting directly to the CEO and sitting within our Tech team, the Head of Product will work closely with wider Nutrition, Operations and Marketing functions. You’ll be given full ownership of the roadmap and will need to consider how new products and features may impact the business, as well as working closely with our Project Manager to prioritise the backlog.
A bit about you... 👇
- Strong experience shaping digital products and/or features which have delighted customers
- Driven by metrics, with a willingness to back up hypotheses with qualitative and quantitative data
- Passionate about good design, you have an eye for excellent UX and UI, as well as strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a state of high ambiguity, you are willing to be adaptable to a dynamic environment
- A good listener with the the ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels, balancing their needs effectively
Extra credit 🤓
- An interest in health and/or nutrition is helpful
- You have have used tools like Sketch, Marvel or Adobe XD to communicate visual concepts
- Previous experience working at a start-up is nice but not essential
- 💸 Competitive salary, plus potential for stock options at a young, high-growth start up
- 📚 Unparalleled scope for learning, as well as a clear opportunity to put your mark on our next phase of growth
- 🏢 Amazing office space in Vauxhall with a gym, rooftop and views over the river
- 🏠 Flexible working between office and home working
- 💛 Mental health support from our friends over at Spill
- 👩⚕️ Private health insurance and CycleToWork scheme
- 🎉 Summer & Xmas parties and regular socials, as well as weekly free breakfasts and lunches at the office
- 💊 A Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!