ABOUT US! 🚀🚀🚀
We understand finding the time to stay healthy is increasingly difficult when you lead a busy, exciting life. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the most advanced health and well-being platform to improve our users’ health.
As one of the world’s leading personalised nutrition platforms, we offer AI driven online consultations, alongside DNA and blood testing kits, to provide tailor-made vitamins and personalised content to help people feel 100% more often.
Headquartered in London, we’re backed by some of the UK’s leading angel and institutional investors including Samos (backers of Ocado and Charlotte Tilbury), True (a leading UK consumer investor) and ACF, as well as Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla & LoveFilm) and Simon Duffy (Founder of Bulldog skincare).
Backed by C4 ventures, we created our first ever TV ad in 2021 and our first London underground ad in 2022. We are now looking to continue growing brand awareness, acquisition and growth and looking for an ambitious marketing manager to help us to achieve this.
ABOUT YOU! 👇
Day-to-day, you'll be involved in,
- Building, planning & executing the annual marketing & brand activation campaigns to ensure 360 activation across emails, socials, website, PR & CX
- Researching ways to improve the customer experience from first interaction through to unboxing experience
- Developing compelling stories for growing the brand in existing categories & support HoM in developing the future vision for Vitl
- Conducting post evaluations for all campaigns to assess the success & feedback for future campaigns
- Managing the marketing campaign budget
- Supporting with new product development and build pre-launch & launch campaigns to support NPD and new retailer listings
- Using data & insight to inform strategic brand & campaign direction
- Conducting frequent focus groups & consumer insight surveys to understand the Vitl target consumer insight out then make strategic recommendations based on feedback for product, brand, websites and campaigns
- Ensuring consistency in brand message, TOV & design across all marketing channels
- Building & motivating a team to help deliver growth across the company
- Managing external agencies
- 4+ experience in brand / campaign marketing
- Proactive & solution focused
- Creative & willing to take risks
- Management experience
- 💸 Competitive salary according to your level of experience, as well as potential for stock options at a young, high-growth startup
- 📚 Unparalleled scope for learning, as well as a clear opportunity to put your mark on our next phase of growth
- 🏢 Amazing office space in Vauxhall with a gym, rooftop and views over the river
- 🏠 Flexible working between office and home working
- 💛 Mental health support from our friends over at Spill
- 👩⚕️ Private health insurance and CycleToWork scheme
- 🎉 Summer & Xmas parties and regular socials, as well as weekly breakfasts and lunches at the office
- 💊 A Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!