Hubble is the future of work, pushing every day to improve the working lives of people all over the world.
By equipping businesses with the tools they need to satisfy the growing demand for flexibility, we deliver workplace experiences that work for all, whether it’s a full-time office by the month or access to on-demand workspaces in close to 1,000 locations worldwide.
What we're looking for
We are growing fast and are looking for our first Enterprise Sales Manager to join the Business Development team at Hubble. We are looking for a brilliant Enterprise Sales Manager who is able to build relationships and grow our share of Enterprise accounts by securing innovative and mutually beneficial deals to win these accounts. The ideal person for this role will have experience navigating complex corporate structures to build relationships with key decision makers.
This role reports into Niall, our Head of Business Development. As the first Enterprise Sales Manager joining a fast-paced scale up environment, and help shape the Enterprise function within the Business development team. Your core focus will be to support the build of our Enterprise Sales function from the ground up. You will be responsible for researching and engaging with potential enterprise customers, and demonstrating the value of Hubble’s solutions and products based on the enterprise customer requirements. You will drive collaboration within the Business Development team and across the wider business to meet our expansion objectives. You will also have opportunities to provide coaching and mentorship to the wider sales function within Hubble.
- Research and identify enterprise prospects throughout the UK and internationally as we continue to expand globally
- Support the implementation of new processes and a new revenue stream at Hubble for selling to enterprise customers
- Outreach and management of enterprise prospects, with an aim to turn them into customers by highlighting bespoke solutions that meet their problems
- Consultative selling of Hubble’s products to meet our enterprise prospects requirements through discovery calls, consultations and demos
- Manage and track pipeline, strategically prioritising efforts to maximise results and meet team targets
- Develop new outbound campaign ideas, and test different approaches
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create resources and materials for the enterprise market to help with sales
- Regular reporting on outbound and inbound performance
- Customer development—work with the Product team on ‘discovery’ to learn specifically what we need to build for enterprise customers
- Work closely with other teams within Hubble
- 2-3 years+ strong experience selling a SaaS product to enterprise customers, preferably with Heads of HR and Operation roles as decision makers
- Strong experience at a B2B scale-up with a self-starter approach to solving problems using a variety of different technologies and tools
- An entrepreneurial mindset is key as you will have total ownership as we build out a new revenue stream by working with enterprise customers
- A consultative approach to understanding customers and their needs
- Experience building scalable processes and using different technologies to solve problems
- Data driven, with a ‘continuous improvement’ mindset to measure and test
- Experience within the Corporate Real Estate market is desirable, but not necessary
- Experience with Hubspot is extremely helpful, but not necessary
We want to make sure that everyone who works at Hubble is comfortable and has the best environment to enable their work. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive.
We live what we preach and Hubble has always worked in a hybrid way. We are remote-first with time spent in the our HQ for culture and collaboration and the flexibility to work from anywhere on other days.
Here are some of the other benefits we offer:
- Private Healthcare
- Free therapy via Spill
- Freedom to work anywhere in the world, with on-demand access to a large network of central, local and global co-working spaces.
- Macbook and peripherals.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
Our biggest asset in achieving our mission is our diverse team. We are committed to building an equitable, inclusive culture that reflects the ethics and values at the heart of our mission. We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds and believe that no matter your sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or parental status you will have the opportunity to excel and make a difference here at Hubble.
Join us as we make hybrid working easy and accessible to all.