Legatics is one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups. Our legal transaction management platform enables law firms and their clients to collaborate on and close deals in an interactive online environment, providing clarity, reducing risk and saving time.
Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, such as Allen & Overy, Hogan Lovells, Herbert Smith Freehills, Shearman & Sterling and King & Wood Mallesons. Legatics has been used globally on live transactions originating in more than 40 countries.
We are on a mission to transform the $600bn market for legal services worldwide and to work with our customers to bring the way they manage deals into the 21st century. We recently closed our Series A fundraise and we now need creative and empowered individuals to help us execute on our mission.
The role: We are looking for an experienced candidate to start as a Renewals Manager for our SME book of business at Legatics. You will help manage and build our existing customer relationships, understand our customers’ goals in relation to their use of Legatics, grow their adoption of the platform and look to secure renewals and the expansion of your contracts. This all forms part of the Engagement Team’s mission to help customers roll out the Legatics platform to their lawyers, identify barriers to use, and come up with creative solutions to ensure our customers get the most out of our software.
What you would be doing:
● Build and maintain lasting relationships with stakeholders
● Work with the Head of Customer Success and Engagement on various SME/Tech Touch initiatives
● Grow accounts to secure renewals and larger contract sizes.
● Plan and implement individual roll-out strategies for new customers to maximise adoption of the software
● Develop a deep understanding of the product, to ensure customers are using the software to its fullest potential.
● Collaborate with internal departments such as marketing and business development.
● Understanding the solution sales cycle and challenges, including the strategies of competitors, and leveraging this knowledge to hone sales strategies
● Working with Product Management to use customer feedback and analytical insights in the formation of new products/solutions
● Monitor accounts for opportunities to expand use, including new use cases, and collaboratively work with customers to develop and manage strategies for increased use of the software.
● Identify barriers to adoption and work with customers to remove these barriers.
● Solve problems as they arise and act as point of contact between the customer and the rest of the Legatics team.
● Ensure customer feedback is relayed to the product team.
● Become Legatics support qualified and assisting with aspects of customer support.
● Help to gather testimonials from clients to be used for marketing.
● Assist with the development of marketing materials such as white papers and presentations.
● Occasional travel may be required (domestic and international).
● A right to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa
sponsorship at this stage)
● A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
● An impressive track record of hitting and exceeding commercial targets
● Experience working in B2B SaaS Customer Success or Account Management, ideally
within the legal industry.
● An ability to work from our London office several days per week
● To be passionate about legal technology and its potential to transform the way lawyers
● To be capable of speaking intelligently and confidently to senior management, including
law firm partners and senior innovation personnel
● To have high standards of integrity and trust
● Must be a self starter, inquisitive and quick to learn
● To be a team player who enjoys working with others and thinking cross-functionally about
how their actions will impact other teams and how we can improve cross-team alignment
● Familiarity with CRM and support software systems
● To have strong communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills; and
● An enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a dynamic and rapidly changing scale-up
Bonus points for the following:
● Exposure to legal practice, law firms or lawyers (for example, through an internship);
● Experience working in a start-up or scale-up, ideally within LegalTech;
● Experience with Salesforce, ClickUp or another task management tool Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace products, in particular Excel,PowerPoint and Google Sheets
What we offer you:
● £40 base salary + uncapped commission;
● 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays);
● Pension with NEST;
● Personal Learning & Development budget;
● Lots of opportunities for accelerated professional development and career progression;
● Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to grow one of the
world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
● A warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team; and
● Regular socials.
Power in diversity
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everyone
loves. In order to make that a reality, we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive working
environment that can empower our people to be creative, effective and innovative, to build a
brand we are proud of.
We don’t discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or
sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive
and emotional intelligence. We're committed to building a diverse team and are constantly
looking for ways to improve our processes to help us do that.