The leading platform to discover and shop independent boutiques and brands. Trouva connects a global customer-base with the best independent bricks-and-mortar boutiques from across the UK and Europe. Our independent community offers a unique curation of established, new and emerging brands across homewares, fashion and lifestyle, that you won’t find anywhere else.Trouva is one of Europe's 50 fastest growing companies (2020 FT 1000) and was recently named Retail Week's 'Best Retailer Under £250M'
Our technology platform enables small business owners handle everything from inventory management to customer support & logistics. We provide customers with access to inventory that was not available before and create a seamless shopping experience when buying from independent boutiques.
As a Back-end Engineer you’ll work closely with the rest of the team to progress Trouva’s technology platform. The challenge is diverse: you’ll have the opportunity to work on inventory management, order processing, internal communication tools, but also, and maybe most importantly, on creating an alternative shopping experience for the Trouva customer.
- Familiar with infrastructure as code. Terraform is a plus.
- Experience working with AWS function either for a production application or a hobby project. Similar experience with another cloud provider is also a plus.
- Experience having designed and architecting APIs or subset of functionalities from scratch. Able to discuss needs from both server side implementation and client side needs. A core belief in clean documentation, being able to setup tooling around it and to gain consensus for a certain approach is key.
- Experience working with CI/CD, able to discuss different testing approaches and have a good understanding of difference between things like unit/integration tests.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Macbook Pro and Bose Noise cancelling headphones as standard issue and other accessories such as monitor, keyboard and mice to suit your needs
- A beautiful office space in Central Lisbon, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people, including weekly meditation, and Pizza Friday's!
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk