This role requires an analytical and entrepreneurial individual that can own the performance and growth channels. This person is a self-starter, a keen problem solver, and someone who doesn’t mind getting involved with everything from design, content, and comms to create dynamic and engaging user journeys and campaigns. They will love the data and analytics, and continually optimise our channels to identify the most effective growth strategies.
We are a small, fast-paced business and need do-ers, not delegators! In return, you will have a large degree of autonomy, work on exciting projects and see the immediate results of your work.
GROWTH HACKER DUTIES
Strategy and Execution
· Growth strategy, planning and execution - launch comprehensive growth marketing strategies across all channels to accelerate growth and maximise user engagement.
- Drive our performance marketing: plan and execute online performance campaigns across paid channels on web and social.
- Plan and structure growth marketing strategies for new and existing product sets – our compare tables, adviser directories, content campaigns and communities.
- Insight and data pipeline – our growth takes many forms. You will own the reporting that will help provide insight into data collection across our growth funnels.
- Performance management - review, discuss, and analyse the current performance of marketing campaigns with our CEO, Head of Marketing and Head of Customer Solutions.
Acquisition and Growth
- Work closely with our content teams to support content marketing strategies leading to growth, influence consumer decision making and collecting vital user data.
- Optimise our email CRM/CPD strategy, scale and work with our campaign managers to optimise email marketing campaigns.
- Run experiments on best in class marketing tactics for customer acquisition, engagement and conversion rate optimization
- New growth project initiatives - launch and own various growth projects – from data and insight capture, to user acquisition and affiliate marketing. It’s all part of your proven skill set.
- Continuously identify opportunities to drive growth - this role is all about driving our user engagement, our data capture and insights.
- Improve Customer Retention - identify, develop and optimise channels to increase customer retention
- 5 years’ experience in a performance/growth marketing role.
- Experience in a fast-moving start-up culture.
- Strong analytical skills to make data driven decisions for commercial and operational performance.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people across the organisation.
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail, and a customer obsessed approach.
- Experience with the creation of practical, lean and efficient marketing stacks contributing to robust marketing intel.
- Experience with working and cross managing tech resource or tech stakeholder management.
- Digital marketing: 5 years
- Marketing: 5 years
- Background in Financial Services and/or Tech
- Proven track record of delivering growth
· Base salary is £38k+ per annum depending on experience
· Bonus targets will be dependant on OKR performance – we want to reward success
· Flexible working – as a guide, 3 days in our central London offices 2 days working from home
· Pension plan
· 4 Freedom Fridays every year – 3pm finish to start the weekend early (1 a quarter).
· Regular team socials
· 25 days’ holiday per year
We are a collaborative team and prefer to come together, in person, as teams on regular occasions to work. We are also open to flexible working so please have this discussion with us if you have commitments which require flexibility.
Boring Money has a great team of 31 people today. We don’t do office politics and the team is close-knit and collaborative. We’re on a mission to make a genuine difference and it’s an exciting time in our growth.