We are looking for an Operations Executive to join our London Team - this is a great opportunity to launch your career into an amazing industry, with one of the most exciting, and fastest-growing start-up soft drinks brands in the UK.
You will be working closely with the senior leadership team at punchy, and joining a super passionate, high performing team. You will play a key role in our mission to grow punchy into a global brand.
Operations Executive – London
– Liquid Sunshine
We’re a B Corp certified business that sees soft drinks in a different light. It’s a matter of taste - and good taste means we don’t cut corners. Our all-natural, low sugar, low-calorie soft drinks are all grown up, leading the pack with a little extra to support your immune system. We charge every plastic-free can of punchy with 50% of your daily vitamin D, so all of our flavours pair perfectly with a balanced diet and help you catch the sun all year round.
The sun never sets on our all-natural ingredients, carefully sourced from all corners of the world and brought together into unique, vibrant flavours. Our soft drinks are made for sun-drenched moments, shared with the people you love.
On the topic of sharing, we’ve joined forces with the Great Oven, a charity providing sustainable food relief and finding creative ways to strengthen communities. We’ve pledged to donate a percentage of our sales to support them in making sure the places that need it most have enough to go around.
The future is exciting, we’re stocked in 1500 distribution points around the world. We’re hoping to turn punchy into a globally recognised brand and would love your help.
The Operations Executive will help manage all our operations, with the help of the senior leadership team.
You’ll need to have a meticulous eye for detail, be an exceptional communicator and willing to roll up your sleeves.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Operations Executive
- The candidate will be responsible for all elements of the MRP Demand Planning & Consensus Forecasting
- Place Purchase Orders with Suppliers for Components
- Ensuring we have the right stock levels to deliver business growth
- Managing Risks & Opportunities through cross functional working with Sales/Finance team
- Own stock reconciliation with finance
- Performance management of supplier base
- Leading supply chain through NPD & Pack Optimization Projects
- Active part of new systems implementation
- The candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating movements across network to ensure stock meeting customer demands in UK
- Manage Customer Order Book and consumer queries
- Providing regular communication on status
- Developing close working relationships with sales, finance
- Working closely with hauliers & warehouse to manage stock position
- Management of Gifting forecasts and re-pack planning
- Support with stock reconciliation tasks to drive improvement in Work In Progress Stock Accounting
- Deal with consumer queries coming into the business
- Assisting with the expansion of punchy into new markets
- Provide 3 month locked production schedules to Co-Manufacturer
- Drive improvements to forecast process to drive low stock position and response time from supplier base
- Managing actuals to budget
- Management Customer orders
- Delivering excellent customer service to our customer base
- Managing Flow of Goods around UK and ROW
- Managing stock flow so can maximise delivery of orders from least cost sourcing site.
Please apply if you meet the following criteria:
- You’re a people person that loves detail
- A passion for the drinks industry and a love of the hospitality space
- Tenacious, ambitious, self-sufficient, great with people and a real team player
- You are results orientated, think commercially, you’re a great relationship builder and brand ambassador
- Have the drive to work within a small, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment where no task is too small
- Ability to prioritise and efficiently manage both your time and your workload
- Curiosity, with an interest in culture, trends and big ideas
- 1-2 years’ experience within an operations role
- Based in London
What’s in it for you:
- To be part of one of the fastest-growing and exciting businesses in the drinks industry
- A chance to grow yourself, as we’re constantly moving into new commercial areas, opportunities and new geographies
- You’ll pick up new skills and experiences, broadening your knowledge and capabilities to push you to the next level
- We’re big on taking ownership and active learning in a very supportive and warm team environment
- A chance to work, coach and learn from a friendly, smart, helpful, modest, and passionate team who care about each other and the business we’re a part of
- Competitive base
- Annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- A year’s supply of Punchy
- 26 days holiday minimum (+ extra days around Christmas)
- Monthly health & wellness allowance
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- NEST Pension scheme
If being part of a pacy, creative and growing team sounds exciting to you, and you have the skills and attitude to help us become the world's next biggest soft drinks brand, we’d love to hear from you. If there is anything we can do to accommodate you, so you can participate fully in the recruitment or interview process, please include these details in your application.