Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office operator that partners with landlords to deliver an all-inclusive experience for tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
Working closely with the Sales team you will be responsible for driving deals from offer accepted to Lease completion, owning a number of key activities within the process flow. As a Transaction Manager, you care passionately about providing a fantastic service to our Landlord Partners and Occupiers. You will also be a key part in driving business growth.
- Coordinating several transactions simultaneously and ensuring resources are efficiently prioritised across various functions
- Maintaining optimal transaction speed by ensuring milestones are met and key dates stuck to
- Daily monitoring of critical actions to ensure progression and achievement
- Coordinating and driving legal parties; Kitt, Occupier and Landlord
- Working closely with other teams to achieve the desired outcome
- Ensuring the appropriate team has communicated to both Landlord Partner and Occupier about deal progression
- Work closely with our Finance Team to ensure correct billing across all deals to ensure we transact accurately
- Continually look to improve our processes so we transact faster and grow
- You’re confident running Real Estate Transactions and have a firm understanding of what needs to happen and when.
- A natural relationship builder, you can adapt your communication style based on who you're speaking to, and you’re not afraid to manage expectations when necessary.
- As an analytical and detail oriented thinker, you can anticipate problems and proactively ensure the best solution.
- You’re organised, focused and disciplined with the ability to prioritise effectively in a busy environment.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of commercial property law and a clear history of working in the commercial property sector.
- With your start-up mindset, you get stuck in taking on additional requirements according to business needs.
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 2 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s major prop-tech investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
First Stage telephone interview with Lizzie McFaull (Talent Acquisition Lead)
In person interview including a task with Lawrence Sadler (Programme Lead) and Caryl Howell (Transaction Manager)
Final round interview with Lucy Minton (COO & CoFounder)
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday