Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with £1.9B invested into campaigns and more than 1650 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs’ HQ is in London, with teams also across Portugal, Germany and the Netherlands. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 4,000 of our own users.
We have created a working environment that allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Senior Associate, with hands-on digital experience to be responsible for planning, creating and delivering paid marketing campaigns to drive direct investor acquisition and retention. Reporting into the Head of Investor Marketing, the successful candidate will lead performance marketing activities at Seedrs and set the technical bar for digital marketing. This person will be an ambitious self-starter, not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and excited to join a fast-growing and increasingly global company and help build our investor marketing community.
You will be able to combine your creative skills for campaign ideation with the technical capabilities required to execute campaigns across commonly used digital channels. Underpinning this will be a data-driven approach to reporting and optimisation to determine the success of your performance campaigns as well as a passion for testing and learning new channels to ensure we are always maximising the impact of our performance marketing approach. You’ll bring a strong interest in entrepreneurship and a desire to work in the Financial Services sector, empowering investors to invest in early-stage, high growth companies.
What you’ll do
This is an exciting role with scope for personal and professional growth. As we bring growth marketing back in house, this person will help define what excellence in performance marketing looks like and bring discipline in data-driven marketing for all performance channels. You will have the opportunity to both lead direct investor acquisition on paid performance channels such as search, social, direct mail, but also to identify and test new marketing approaches to most effectively and efficiently acquire and retain our investor community.
Overall, you’ll set the bar for data-driven paid investor acquisition and retention, helping to grow Seedrs’ European investor community and build performance marketing excellence across the business.
- Own all direct response acquisition channels (such as paid social, paid search, display advertising, direct mail, etc) to efficiently drive investor acquisition at scale
- Own all marketing efficiency metrics - CPA per channel, investor LTV, ROAS - to ensure that we are efficiently deploying our marketing spend in the most effective manner
- Optimise channel performance according to goals, being comfortable to make changes in flight as data and information changes
- Develop and execute ongoing test and learn approach to new and existing marketing channels to ensure Seedrs
- Contribute to overall investor marketing strategy and own performance marketing strategy as a critical component to investor marketing
- Lead organisation in technical marketing excellence - tag management, attribution, etc - to ensure that we are measuring and reporting on marketing performance accurately
- Provide guidance to the entrepreneur marketing team on the most effective marketing mix for fundraising campaigns
- Manage of any external suppliers and agencies that are engaged, as applicable
What we’re looking for
Someone with 3 - 5 years’ experience in performance or growth marketing in a high-performance environment, either in-house or agency side.
- Are a highly data-driven, results-oriented marketer, who brings an iterative mindset to consistent marketing performance improvement
- Have experience in implementing, managing and reporting of digital marketing activities such as Paid Search, Paid Social, CRM, marketing automation programs
- Like both setting the performance marketing strategy and getting hands-on in executing against it to drive results
- Have managed and optimised marketing budgets across multiple channels and reported on effectiveness against business objectives
- Have strong MarTech experience and technical skills across tools such as ad management platforms (e.g. Facebook ads, GDN), analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Funnel.io, Heap), automation tools (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot)
- Experience working with and briefing creative teams
- Are detail oriented, highly organised and can manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to understand complex topics and to communicate those concepts clearly
- MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Personal Wellness allowance.
- Individual Learning & Development budget.
- Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme & Employee Assistance Program.
- Discounted Cushon ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Company offsites and Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!