Who we are
Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with £2.1B invested into campaigns and more than 1750 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. We allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process. Seedrs’ HQ is in London, with multiple teams based across Europe.
Republic, a U.S. based firm, has recently acquired Seedrs in a mission to create the first global private investing platform.
Republic operates several distinct business lines including a retail investment platform, a private capital division, and a blockchain advisory practice. The Republic ecosystem has deployed over $1.5 billion in investments, has supported over 600 companies, and comprises over 2M community members across 150 countries. Now, being officially a part of the Republic ecosystem, Seedrs will not only continue to serve the exciting UK and European businesses and investors, but with Republic’s firepower behind us, we will continue to redefine the segment by leading on innovation, customer service, supporting diversity, and trust. Our mission remains unchanged, but now we will have more resources to continue building innovative products that serve our business and investors in the best way possible.
We have created a working environment that allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals.
Please note, this role includes responsibilities that fall under the Certification Regime of the Senior Manager and Certification Regime (“SMCR”). Should your application to this role be successful, as part of the recruitment process you will be assessed as being fit and proper to fulfil the responsibilities of the Client Dealing function.
We are looking for a Senior Manager (Head of) Entrepreneur Marketing to support the growth of our entrepreneur community and their fundraising efforts. Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, the successful candidate will own the entrepreneur funnel, partnering with the commercial team to drive deal flow and business engagement. You will be responsible for driving the overall B2B marketing strategy based on insights and data, maximising investment opportunities for our investors. You’ll partner closely with the commercial team to drive revenue for the business, managing the entrepreneur marketing team. This person will be an ambitious self-starter, not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and will be comfortable managing a team.
What you’ll do
This is an exciting role with huge scope for personal and professional growth. You will be expanding our entrepreneur marketing function, be a leader within the marketing organisation and work closely with Seedrs’ Executive Team. You will have the opportunity to refine our B2B marketing strategy and build Seedrs’ campaign experience to be the best possible fundraising experience for all entrepreneurs.
- Be responsible for the overall entrepreneur funnel - demand generation, lead quality, campaign support, portfolio engagement
- Set the overall entrepreneur marketing strategy and ensure it is aligned to and delivers on the overall company strategy
- Prioritise team resources to most effectively deliver on goals and reprioritise as data and inputs change
- Own entrepreneur marketing budget and performance to goals
- Build a data-driven marketing approach that creates transparency and accountability for the impact of entrepreneur marketing activities
- Manage entrepreneur marketing team performance and development
- Build actionable insights and analytics programme to improve data-driven decision making
- Oversee integrated demand generation planning and execution across paid and earned media channels, including digital channels, events
- Create a test and learn strategy for demand generation and entrepreneur engagement to maximise the impact of our B2B marketing
- Develop and execute a lifecycle marketing strategy that nurtures new and active entrepreneurs and increases re-engagement
- Oversee entrepreneur product marketing to drive improved product adoption throughout the product lifecycle of products such as campaign support, funds and institutions, and partnerships
- Manage of any external suppliers and agencies that are engaged, as applicable
What we’re looking for
Someone with 8 - 12 years’ experience in B2B marketing, ideally with hands-on fintech or finance experience. You will have owned sales enablement strategy and execution and have a deep understanding of the relationship between marketing and sales in driving overall business and revenue growth.
- Are a highly data-driven, results-oriented marketer, who brings an iterative mindset to consistent marketing performance improvement across your whole team
- Have team management experience and understand how to build high-performing teams
- Have deep budget management experience and can effectively deploy and measure marketing spend
- Understand the role of indirect marketing in building an effective sales funnel and know how to balance lead quality and quantity to drive results
- Know how to balance marketing priorities and sales priorities to help both teams effectively deliver on goals
- Have experience in setting annual integrated marketing strategies that will deliver against company goals
- Understand how to build a strong, iterative sales enablement process - working with sales teams and providing them the self-service tools necessary to effectively market and close
- Have strong commercial acumen and understand the role of marketing in revenue generation
- Focus on marketing attribution and spend measurement - understanding of how to deploy and optimise marketing budgets and the right metrics to optimise for
- Are detail oriented, highly organised and can independently manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Personal Wellness allowance.
- Individual Learning & Development budget.
- Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme & Employee Assistance Program.
- Discounted Cushon ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Company offsites and Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!