🚀 Our Mission
Furnish.app is on an electrifying mission to make furniture shopping simple, allowing users to comfortably infuse their own personality and style into their home - all online and completely free.
📋 Role Responsibilities
We are looking for an ambitious and creative new team member to play an integral role in the development and execution of our marketing strategy through driving customer acquisition programmes across online (e.g. Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO and Display) and offline channels.
You will also be heavily involved with nurturing direct relationships with key partners to maximise commercial and brand opportunities and help build out our organic efforts across key social media channels.
🤹 Skills Required
- 4-5 years marketing experience in the e-commerce space, with furniture and home interiors being a big plus
- Must have strong hands-on executional experience across paid social, paid search and email marketing
- Ability to manage budgets and optimise across different channels
- Strong data-driven problem-solving skills
- Able to come up with new and original ideas
- Be constantly searching for better results and have a 'never settle' mentality
We’re a company made up of highly motivated and dedicated individuals with a drive to make a difference. Here are some more reasons to join us:
- This is a predominantly remote, full time position
- Bonuses based on achieving growth goals
- A breadth of experience not found in larger organisations
- Be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic business
- Opportunity to partake in business upside through a share scheme
We are a fairly early stage company with plenty of opportunity for you to make a huge impact, and would welcome someone looking for ownership and the ability to craft their own way forward.
Whilst this role is listed as predominantly remote, we do have office space in London should you prefer to work in an office environment.