Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office platform that helps tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space, with everything delivered in a single monthly price. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
Joining our exciting and fast paced Sales team, you’ll be a crucial part of Kitt’s growth strategy. Having consultative conversations with tenant agents, you’ll be able to ask the right questions in order to understand what their perfect space looks like and present this back to them to secure a viewing. With every contract typically worth over £500k, this is serious business!
You will be:
- Following up on inbound leads in a timely manner.
- Driving leads from brokers by building relationships and educating them on how Kitt could help their clients
- Building relationships with prospective clients and tenant agents to ensure that Kitt is their go to provider.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for Kitt, you’ll be the product expert upon first contact with clients and their agents.
- Assisting the Leasing Managers on first viewings with prospective clients.
- Working to sales targets and KPIs.
- Recording your work in our CRM system.
- Excited to get stuck into your first or second role in sales, with lots of ambition to learn and grow.
- You’re target driven and competitive, and want to constantly beat your personal bests!
- As an expert communicator, you’re empathetic and are able to read between the lines.
- You’re at your best in a team environment, knowing when to take the lead and when to be led.
- You are organised and have strong attention to detail.
- Resilient: not every conversation ends in a sale, you can pick yourself up and stay motivated.
1. Online video interview
2. In person interview including task with Lauren Avgousti (Leasing Manager) and Poppy Barker (Leasing Manager)
3. Final round interview with Lucy Minton (COO & Co-Founder)
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 2 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed Operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s top venture capital investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly company away days
- Season Ticket Loan
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday