Hubble is the future of work, pushing every day to improve the working lives of people all over the world.
By equipping businesses with the tools they need to satisfy the growing demand for flexibility, we deliver workplace experiences that work for all, whether it’s a full-time office by the month or access to on-demand workspaces in close to 1,000 locations worldwide.
Join us as we make hybrid working easy and accessible to all.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a data-informed Product Manager to join us as we expand from one product team to three product teams. At Hubble, our engineers are product-minded, and work closely with Product Managers, thinking about UX and forming solutions as well as their execution. Product Managers at Hubble are able to focus on strategy, roadmapping and customer discovery. The ideal person for this role will be outcome-oriented and customer-value focussed, able to asking the right questions, use data and discovery to inform decisions, and able to connect teams to give our customers a 5* experience.
This role reports into Jeet, our Head of Product. As a Product Manager, you will work with a supportive team of designers and engineers to build solutions that help companies enable their employees to work from where works for them. We are looking for someone to collaboratively discover and deliver solutions that help people achieve their goals easily and with delight, and in turn, contribute to Hubble's growth.
- Run discovery with the team to define problem statements and opportunities
- Identify and prioritise the highest value problems to solve, backed by qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Collaborate across the business to shape high-confidence solutions based on value, desirability, viability and feasibility
- Support the Product Engineering team during delivery by bringing clarity and focus on the most important tasks
- Ensure the successful launch of solutions with timely cross-company communication and product marketing support
- Track how solutions are adding value and feedback learnings to inform the roadmap
- Contribute to the product roadmap through a deep understanding of business and customer needs
- Ideally, at least 4 years experience as a Product Manager
- London-based or commuting distance from London, so we can meet in person as a team from time to time
- Experience with user discovery methods - both qualitative and quantitative
- Experience of working in startups, ecommerce and marketplaces is a big plus
- Curious, collaborative, humble, empathetic, with an entrepreneurial nature
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, which means thriving in some levels of ambiguity and willing to use initiative
- Comfortable working alone and in teams
- Understands when to dive into details and when to use the 80:20 rule
- Focussed on outcomes over outputs (less project management of software delivery, more tracking of goals)
We want to make sure that everyone who works at Hubble is comfortable and has the best environment to enable their work. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive.
We live what we preach and Hubble has always worked in a hybrid way. We are remote-first with time spent in the our HQ for culture and collaboration and the flexibility to work from anywhere on other days.
Here are some of the other benefits we offer:
- Private Healthcare
- Free therapy via Spill
- Freedom to work anywhere in the world, with on-demand access to a large network of central, local and global co-working spaces.
- Macbook and peripherals.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
Our biggest asset in achieving our mission is our diverse team. We are committed to building an equitable, inclusive culture that reflects the ethics and values at the heart of our mission. We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds and believe that no matter your sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or parental status you will have the opportunity to excel and make a difference here at Hubble.