Entrepreneur First is the best place in the world to meet your co-founder and build a startup from scratch.
Every six months, in six countries around the world, we bring together and fund exceptional individuals to help them meet their co-founder, develop an idea and raise money from leading investors - as fast as possible.
The companies built at EF are now worth over $10bn. They include Tractable (a computer vision unicorn), Cleo, Omnipresent, Aztec, Transcelestial, Airbank and many more.
We’re backed by some of the world's best tech founders and company builders, including Patrick and John Collison (Stripe); Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn), Tom Blomfield (GoCardless and Monzo), Sara Clemens (Pandora and Twitch); Nat Friedman (GitHub); and Matt Mullenweg (Wordpress).
We’re looking for multiple individuals to join our new Talent Scout initiative and discover future founders for EF’s upcoming Singapore SG13 cohort starting in April 2023.
As a Student Talent Scout, you will operate on a remote, flexible basis to help locate the next generation of high-potential individuals, best suited to build a venture-backed business at EF. You will have the support and resources of the EF Talent team, and work closely with them to identify, contact, and lead exceptional talent to apply to the EF programme.
If you are incredibly curious, startup obsessed, and interested in breaking into the world of venture, we highly encourage you to apply.
Globally, your mission is to help us increase our brand awareness among students, in order to attract the best talents to join our programme once they graduate
- Source and contact qualified individuals that EF should invest in - you’ll be finding world-class founders before they are founders.
- Learn and execute on building a pipeline of technical and non-technical talent (CEOs & CTOs).
- Help maintain our ATS to keep exceptional individuals engaged and interested in the EF programme.
- Share our events and contents with the future founders around you.
Start Date, Commitment & Benefits
This part-time position will start in November 2022 and run for 6 months, with the option to continue beyond this point.
You'll Get To
- Surround yourself with the world’s smartest and most high-achieving individuals.
- Supercharge your learning regarding operations, talent investing and startups.
- Embed yourself within the EF network.
- Access a competitive, reward-based compensation model for sourced talent.
- Receive training & mentorship from the EF Talent team.
- Attend exclusive EF events.
EF champions diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment in which a variety of backgrounds thrive. We do not tolerate discrimination of any nature including but not limited to discriminating on the basis of race, colour, religion, culture, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.