We are redefining how people approach their health
Join us on a thrilling mission to tackle epic health problems that span the globe!
We combine scientific research and cutting-edge AI to unlock the power of science for every body. Our vision is a world where everyone can take control over their health by understanding their unique biology. We are the team behind the COVID Symptom Study app with over 4.5+ million users. Our engineering data science, biology, nutrition science expertise has led to multiple break-through papers in leading scientific journals.
A remote-first, well-funded startup with offices in London and Boston, we are backed by founders, investors, and entrepreneurs who have built multi-billion dollar technology companies.
ZOE engineering teams are working on unique product challenges: building delightful user experiences, analysing data for millions of users, predicting food responses, integrating with labs, automating our logistics, or acquiring customers at scale.
We are always looking for innovative thinkers and doers to join our team. Together, we can improve human health and touch millions of lives.
About the team
Our Ops Tooling team is integral to the growth of our product. They’re currently working on software to automate interaction with our core partners and maximise the efficiency of our Engineering, Science and Product functions.
We build software to automate interaction with our core partners and maximise the efficiency of our Engineering, Operations and Support functions. We handle all the logistics aspects of the physical parts of our products (logistics, shipping, returns, inventory management, exception management and more) as well as core third party integrations. Our unique challenge: build distributed systems that integrate all our partners into a cohesive ecosystem that scales across countries. We are integral to the success of ZOE.
What we can offer you:
- Stock options for all employees, be rewarded long-term, for your contribution to our growth
- Remote first - Work from home, our London/Boston offices, or within the EU. Get yourself set up comfortably at home with a WFH equipment budget
- 28 days annual leave - 25 days as standard (20 in the US), 2 company reset days for us all to reset and recharge, and 1 Life Event day per year to use on the day that means most to you
- Pension plan - We’ll contribute to your pension plan, and you can top up what you like
- Enhanced parental leave scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance packages (401k in the US)
- Health and wellbeing packages- including Employee Assistance Program and Cycle to work schemes
- Allocated monthly social budget