We are looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Manager to join our successful education recruitment team working with schools across South & West Wales.
Equal Education Recruitment is a specialist education recruitment consultancy working with schools & FE colleges across Wales to meet their daily supply, long-term and permanent recruitment needs. We also work closely with the Welsh Government and universities to widen access to higher education and improve STEM education across Wales. We are accredited to the gold standard by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and recommended to all schools & colleges across Wales by the Welsh Government and the National Procurement Service (NPS). We pride ourselves on being an ethical employer, on supporting our teaching team members and on investing in their Professional Learning.
- Recruiting excellent teaching and learning support professionals for schools and FE colleges across South & West Wales, using a combination of both traditional and digital methods
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing client schools & FE colleges
- Developing new business relationships with additional schools & colleges
- Working with candidate resourcing specialists and compliance & vetting colleagues to build, progress and maintain a high quality pipeline of candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with education professionals, supporting them into excellent, career-impacting roles, ensuring their satisfaction and performance
- Headhunting candidates for specialist teaching, eLearning and leadership roles where required
- Be able to build and maintain extremely strong relationships with existing and new partner schools & FE colleges and education professionals
- Be able to grow client relationships to become their preferred partner
- Be highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to contribute to and work as part of a team
- Be resourceful in their approach to finding and matching the best candidates to the roles
- Be an excellent ambassador and advocate for Equal Education who can get behind and move forward our ambition to raise standards in education through talent attraction, retention and inclusion
Prior experience required:
- Experience of managing and servicing a diverse range of clients simultaneously
- Business development, sales and customer service experience
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management and Compliance Management systems
- Experience working in education recruitment, education and/or recruitment
- Experience of working within teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications
This role can be carried out remotely or from our Llanelli office.
The ideal candidate will be fluent Welsh speaking.
- £32,000-£33,000 per annum plus commission
- Free car parking at our Offices
- Potential for flexible working/partial home working
- Employer's pension scheme
- Up to 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Health Insurance (following probationary period)
- Professional learning & self development budget
- Paid team social activities.