Seismic was born out of a collective view that we need a Seismic shift to help change society and fix our planet. We believe that the business community has a huge opportunity and responsibility to help make that happen. We have the vision to help 10 million people work for businesses that are a force for good. Now just over a year old, we are on our way!
We couldn’t think of a more exciting time to join our team, given our momentum in the market, our recent B Corp certification and our incredible success in the Escape the City Top 100. Our culture is vital to us, and we are collectively critical to driving it in the way that will enable us to deliver on our 2nd vision statement of making Seismic the best place you have ever worked.
This is an exciting role in a growing business and will need a high level of energy, motivation, teamship, creativity and organisation to provide the impact we need.
The exact role definition will be dependent on the desire, capability and experiences of the right person. Key responsibilities are likely to include:
- Supporting clients on their sustainability and ESG journey using the B Impact Assessment as a core framework.
- Guiding clients through B Corp certification and beyond.
- Delivering a high quality service that enables long term impact.
- Building strong and lasting relationships with colleagues, clients and our wider community.
- Identifying needs that the clients may not recognise and ensuring approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Supporting our marketing and business development which is essential to our impact goals.
- You are passionate about sustainability and have knowledge of the corporate sustainability market.
- You ideally have had some exposure to a professional services working environment.
- You are a practical “doer”, you are organised and you push yourself and others.
- You act with empathy in a ‘human first’ way at all times.
- You are comfortable giving feedback, even to senior management, with the spirit and intention needed to deliver our impact.
- You have great communication skills (verbal and written), especially when it comes to communicating recommendations to clients and colleagues.
- You are excited about the opportunity to be part of a high performing team, learning and growing with Seismic as we deliver our vision.
Ideally, you will be within commuting distance of London, with flexible home working. Unfortunately Seismic is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
We believe in flexible working hours to better suit our personal lives while being considerate of each other and our clients. We generally work office hours but trust each other to make fair decisions.
At Seismic, we have 2 key goals within the next 5 years:
- To be the best employer that you have ever had.
- To enable 10 million people to work for B Corps & Net Zero committed companies.
We don't just talk the talk, we walk the walk! We're a certified B Corp, which means we're independently verified for our positive impact and we were recognised by Escape the City as one of the top 100 purposeful organisations to 'escape' to in 2022!
Along with creating impact through everything we do, connecting and building relationships is a core priority for us. This goes for our team too, which is made up of a strong mix of B Corp, Net Zero & ESG expertise throughout the UK and Europe.
We love working with our clients. From start-ups to multinational billion dollar corporates, we are committed to enabling them to prosper by helping them become ever more impactful forces for good. 97% of our clients would recommend us, with an average feedback score of 9.3 out of 10. We know we can do even better. All that’s missing is you!
Salary & benefits
- Salary and benefits are competitive and dependent on skills and experience.
- Personal Development Plan with budgetary support.
- 23 days annual leave plus an extra day off for your birthday.
Seismic is an equal opportunities employer
Seismic recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We are building a world class team and we know we need a diverse mix of talented people doing their best work.