We’re a professional management service for homeowners and landlords wanting more freedom from increased passive income. Our mission is to make hosting your property hassle-free, using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector. Since launching in 2015, we’ve grown fast, weathered the pandemic and acquired our biggest rival. In that time, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to earn from their homes and explore more of what they love. The business has now expanded worldwide, operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
As a Product Manager at Houst, you will work intimately with our team of engineers and designers. You will help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. You will play a key role in defining and building the tools for our clients, guests and support team.
What will you be doing:
- Ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools that support the homeshare ecosystem
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Houst's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognised best in the industry
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Previous product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Experience developing web based products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- £50,000 - £70,000
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- MacBook – For business use
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays) – plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday